JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
[sarcasm]
No concealed permit, under the Federal age to purchase a handgun, not cooperating with police -- and probably a few other questionable issues.
It's because the individual in question is a minor that he cannot just be detained and questioned.
Yep, legislating guns is going to solve that problem....
Where are Joe, Kamala and Beto in all this - how are they going to keep us safe?
[/sarcasm]

Provarikatin Pierce, mother of Sincere Pierce, a young man sincerely drilled by FL deputies in Grady Judd's county, was inadvertently shot in the leg during a gun safety check by Leroyal Mohummad Jones, a 16yr old black yute, whom is not sayin schit about it to no damn popo.

What is so hard about doing what the cop says? I have been pulled over at least 70 times (I have 54 entries on my driving record) And if you add in all the times I been pulled over in the almost 50 years and not ticketed its at least 70 times. In 4 different states. And in all that time I never had a cop do more then unsnap his holster strap. Even the times I had a hand gun with me and in plain sight. CAUSE I DID WHAT THE POLICE OFFICER TOLD ME TO DO.

Last Edited:
... an initial investigation found that the gunshot was fired by a 16-year-old attendee, according to WKMG. The gunshot hit his leg, before going on to strike Pierce's leg, deputies told WKMG.
Let me guess: No holster and never heard of the Three Rules. :rolleyes:

Fortunately:
Both of their injuries are said to be non-life-threatening, WFTV reported.

... an initial investigation found that the gunshot was fired by a 16-year-old attendee, according to WKMG. The gunshot hit his leg, before going on to strike Pierce's leg, deputies told WKMG.

But then.....he (and the lady) should both be able to sue the gun manufacturer. Because.......

jackie-chiles.jpg
"I'm a lawyer."

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews