JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The attorney has been practicing 30 years. Here is his discipline record from the Oregon State Bar:
Disciplinary History▲​
DateSanctionsDetailsSource
No Disciplinary Sanctions for this Member

The attorney has been practicing 30 years. Here is his discipline record from the Oregon State Bar:
Disciplinary History▲​
DateSanctionsDetailsSource
No Disciplinary Sanctions for this Member
You do realize how difficult it is for an attorney to have disciplinary sanctions applied? Unless they misuse funds held in trust, they almost never receive sanctions.

Please tell us how a law suit filed and a matter of public record is somehow 'fake news"?
Are the court's records also 'fake'?
The law firm and lawyer is not representing OFF.
The rest of the article heavily implies OFF failed to pay legal fees, but fails to mention the lawyer was fired back in early December after only a few days of employment, also public record.

1674369095054.png

The law firm and lawyer is not representing OFF.
The rest of the article heavily implies OFF failed to pay legal fees, but fails to mention the lawyer was fired back in early December after only a few days of employment, also public record.
The article isn't 'implying". It's quoting the lawsuit filed against OFF for nonpayment. I suspect there is a lot more to this story.

The article isn't 'implying". It's quoting the lawsuit filed against OFF for nonpayment. I suspect there is a lot more to this story.
then why didnt it include public information that the lawyer hasnt worked for OFF since last December? Theres 2 sides to the story and intentionally only sharing one side when they know about the other is "implying".

Off just sent an email out. I feel I'm 100% correct about my assumptions that the lawyer is crooked as hell and overcharged. They list he charged for a 20 hour running work day..

Many judged OFF here on NWFA.. it would seem this is how the anti gunners sow distrust amongst us.. we should be smarter than that. Their tactics should only be fore the typical half informed, low information types.
Makes me wonder why folks on this site are so quick to trust the "media"…

"For 30 years, John Kaempf has successfully defended civil litigation in the state and federal courts of Oregon and Washington. He specializes in defending lawsuits against churches and religious schools, as well as child sex abuse claims. He also defends catastrophic personal injury lawsuits for insurers. He has tried over 30 cases to a verdict, a rarity in his generation of civil defense trial attorneys. He has also defended dozens of child sex abuse cases against churches and individuals, including one of the largest child sex abuse cases in the country, which involved over 70 plaintiffs suing a private school. He is one of the few defense lawyers who has tried a civil child sex abuse case to a jury. The case favorably settled after two weeks of trial when the plaintiff's case did not go well."

One of the reasons I own firearms is to protect my family. I can't support an organization that is in bed with a guy who protects pedophiles. Screw Keven Starrett and OFF

Did you catch the part where Kevin fired the guy?
But why did he hire him knowing his background and knowing he has no experience in 2A cases? Makes no sense. Something doesn't add up here Imo. I'm not saying the financial contentions by either side are right or wrong, I know nothing about that. Just saying it makes no sense to hire a guy who specializes in defending pedophiles for a 2A case. Doesn't add up (to my way of thinking anyway).

I mean wouldn't it turn your stomach? Or at the very least if you wanted to win wouldn't you hire an attorney with 2A experience?

But why did he hire him knowing his background and knowing he has no experience in 2A cases? Makes no sense. Something doesn't add up here Imo. I'm not saying the financial contentions by either side are right or wrong, I know nothing about that. Just saying it makes no sense to hire a guy who specializes in defending pedophiles for a 2A case. Doesn't add up (to my way of thinking anyway).
That I don't know and a good question. I've never had to hire an attorney so I cant imagine how difficult the vetting would be.

That I don't know and a good question. I've never had to hire an attorney so I cant imagine how difficult the vetting would be.
Most if not all specialize in a certain type of law because like most things you can't be an expert in everything. For example for a patent case you would hire an attorney that knows about patent law.

Most if not all specialize in a certain type of law because like most things you can't be an expert in everything. For example for a patent case you would hire an attorney that knows about patent law.
makes me wonder then what it would be like to find a pro gun rights attorney in Oregon?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top