JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a brand new set of PIAA 580 offroad lights. they retail for $350. I will trade them for a in good condition sub compact pistol. I prefer glocks but let me know what you have, im looking for a concelable gun so needs to be a sub compact or smaller. Or will trade for AR stuff. I can throw in cash also if you have a AR15 your looking to get rid of. So make me some offers, im open to anything..........and will sell for 250.

also Have a set of PIAA 600HID lights that are alot more expensive that i would trade for an AR15. Not alot of people need that expensive of lights but if you want the brightest offroad/survival lights out there. these are them. the retail for 1200 bucks so make me offers on these as well. will sell for 500

the black ones are the 580's and the silver are the 600's. thanks for looking....

will also trade for eotech or aimpoint optics, as well as a glock 23 19 26 27 so let me know

PIAA-5860-2T.jpg

piaalamp.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.