JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I didn't see any of these threads around, so I figured I'd start one. We're all here for the same reason, so let's share where you see/found ammo.

Please share your findings - we're all in this together!

I'll start: As of the time of this post, Fisherman's Warehouse has 9mm/.40/45acp/sig. Dick's (next door) has .22lr/.40/45acp.

Hopefully if we keep this thread going, some of the classified prices on ammo will go down a bit.

Not to rain on anyone's parade butttttttttttttttttt wouldn't the scalpers just look at this thread?
I wouldn't worry too much about scalpers for a few reasons:

1) Ammo prices are coming down and availability is rising, squeezing the margins that scalpers were once making. This makes scalping a less attractive venture.

2) If a scalper is looking on the forums for tips on where to buy ammo, they are a two-bit hack who isn't even making enough from scalping to cover their gas costs.

3) All local stores have quantity limits in place. A scalper can't look here and go empty the shelves; at best, they can pick up a box or two (and only if the rest of us don't buy it first).

Check out the ammo classifieds here. People who have ammo listed way above retail are bumping their threads week after week. It's a buyer's market, especially on NWF.

I actually started a Facebook group for this exact reason. If you search for B/B/T Buds, you'll find the group. All we do is post up local ammo, guns, etc deals for each other

Sportsmans warehouse on 82nd still has about 25-50 boxes of .45acp. 50rd boxes of PMC & magtech were around $22. Winchester white box 100 and American eagle 100rd boxes were about $50. Plenty to go around!

I haven't been able to post until now, but the Oregon City Fred Meyer had about 25 boxes of 9mm today around10:45 am. About 5 were American Eagle. I don't remember the rest.

~~ Bob

So you guys are willing to sell your souls for cheap 22

Rather buy from a scalper than buy from dicks which
threw gun owners under the bus after newtown.

Btw Kurt's discount shooting supplies
Has small pistol primer $35 per 1000

As of right now sportsmans on 82nd in clackamas has just about everything (less .22)

9mm
10mm
IIRC 380??
.223/5.56
5.7x28

they have mega pack of 250 of .45 and they have 350 rd cases of blazer 9mm also

This morning around 8am, Walmart on HWY99 had a good amount of ammo. 12-15 boxes of 50/9mm, lots of .40 and .45acp.

I dont know if its the same across all Walmarts, but this particular location has a ONE box limit.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top