JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
WND and Alex Jones are about on the same level as far as accurate news reporting, as far as I am concerned. The fact that Russia is supplying arms to them is same old, same old story as the last 70 years.

WND and Alex Jones are about on the same level as far as accurate news reporting, as far as I am concerned. The fact that Russia is supplying arms to them is same old, same old story as the last 70 years.
+1

Consider the source.

Of course, Russia supplying arms/etc. to their backdoor allies in the region is nothing new or earth shaking, and it doesn't mean that they want to prompt all out war. Just keep things stirred up. Meanwhile the USA keeps supporting the Israelis.

Russia has been fighting a proxy war with Israel ever since it established itself a nation in 1948. During most of Israel's wars, its enemies have been heavily supplied with Russian weaponry and financial support. What I am reading is nothing new and just a continuation of Russia's policy of trying to create as much trouble for Israel via its Arab allies through a proxy war.

Russia would not seek out a direct confrontation with Israel, just as it wouldn't with any other nuclear nation. Israel has enough nuclear weapons and within close enough range to Russia to cause mutually assured destruction. However, Russia, as it always has, will make as much trouble for Israel as it can. Israel has always been aligned with the US and Russia has always hated the close relationship the USA has had with Israel and the sharing of intelligence that has worked against the Russian regime.

Under Obama's leadership, that has been some of the most Anti-Israel, since the Carter years, I would have wondered if Israel's cold relations with Russia could have thawed. However, Russia never makes a good ally even to its current allies. Russia always holds its own self interest above anyone else.

It's news just like how the PLO/Etc have been fighting Israel for the past 3000+ years.

Putin is a very close ally of Iran and definitely no friend of Israel, so this is a bit ramped up from what it was before.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top