JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Also for those coming, I will have ammo available for sale there or pre-order, made by Washougal River Cartridge Co. Unfortunately they do not make AK ammo.

9mm 115gr - 50rd box 9.00 / 250rd box 43.00
45 ACP 230gr - 50rd box 15.00 / 250rd box 65.00
223 55gr - 500rd box 130.00

I'll want one 250rd box of 9mm for sure, maybe two. Wish they had some 10mm.

well I have some bad news...my unit bearing on my dodge blew up today, it took out my brake caliper, upper ball joint, tierod, rotor, inner axle ujoint and stub shaft and the axle knuckle...my wheel was dragging and probably have to buy a new tire...its going to be several thousand for me to get this put back together so i won't be coming and I'm really pissed about it:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

well I have some bad news...my unit bearing on my dodge blew up today, it took out my brake caliper, upper ball joint, tierod, rotor, inner axle ujoint and stub shaft and the axle knuckle...my wheel was dragging and probably have to buy a new tire...its going to be several thousand for me to get this put back together so i won't be coming and I'm really pissed about it:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Doh!!!!!!!

...and the fun begins! Starting with a Run the Gun AK rifle class at 0900. Still have some slots...just show up, no one will be turned away.

Anyone is welcome at anytime during the weekend...hope to see a good group show up!

Call me sometime. Number on my website.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads