JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Will you be there? Sat April 12th, 9:00 Am to 6:00 PM. Please post, in thread, # guests with you.

• Total voters
Junior, you are one wild and crazy kinda guy! Way to score!

Have them chip in for a couple dozen donuts! One guy that had to cancel out and he was going to bring some. Another guy is still bringing some also.

See ya there!

Bill

Last Edited:
For directions, times, and recap of this event see post # 114 on page 6, or, I added it to the very 1st post at the beginning of this thread.

Bill

I had a great time! Met some real nice folks.

Felt good to do some cleanup work, lot of trash got collected.

Very enjoyable laid back but safe group that was out shooting after lunch - I would do it again, anytime.

Great BIG Thank-You, to those of you that put the time and effort into organizing this.

Yes a great time had until the cop showed up:D they always have to ruin things.....

Nice to meet everyone and yes lets do this again sometime.

Yeah, too bad about the cop thing. I hope the inmates aren't too rough on Joe Link. Poor guy. :(

;)

:p

....................................................................................................................................[Like]

Yes a great time had until the cop showed up:D they always have to ruin things.....

Nice to meet everyone and yes lets do this again sometime.

We left just before the shooting, Was there a cop there? What happened.
We had a great time at the clean up and meet some cool people, hope everything was okay.

Everything was good it just turns out the area that we cleaned up and were shooting at was a no shooting area:D go figure...

We figured me was mad at us as no one offered him a doughnut:D

Everything was good it just turns out the area that we cleaned up and were shooting at was a no shooting area:D go figure...

We figured me was mad at us as no one offered him a doughnut:D

Wow, I didn't see any no shooting posts anywhere. Where are you supposed go? I'm glad all is well, but unfortunately no good deed goes unpunished.

A few pics...

NWFA April 12 Clean Up1.jpg

NWFA April 12 Clean Up2.jpg

NWFA April 12 Clean Up3.jpg

NWFA April 12 Clean Up4.jpg

NWFA April 12 Clean Up5.jpg

NWFA April 12 Clean Up6.jpg

NWFA April 12 Clean Up7.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show