JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just my luck that I will need to contact the Help Desk to straighten everything out.....🙄
You did a "Forget Password" to reset your password correct? Doing so gets you an email with temporary password that you use to log into the new system and change to whatever password to your liking.

You did a "Forget Password" to reset your password correct? Doing so gets you an email with temporary password that you use to log into the new system and change to whatever password to your liking.
Did all that and tells me I need to contact the help desk 🤷‍♂️....guess Monday I will call and see what the issue is.

I ran into the same problem and got the message to call. I called and got another PW from them.

I was having problems putting a new PW after getting the temp PW.

The problem for me was that I wasn't meeting the requirements for the new PW (having a uppercase letter and symbol.) if you've been inputting a new PW w/o these, you should try again with those added.

On the new PW page it doesn't mention those requirements needed for your PW.

Good luck. Hope this helps.

I ran into the same problem and got the message to call. I called and got another PW from them.

I was having problems putting a new PW after getting the temp PW.

The problem for me was that I wasn't meeting the requirements for the new PW (having a uppercase letter and symbol.) if you've been inputting a new PW w/o these, you should try again with those added.

On the new PW page it doesn't mention those requirements needed for your PW.

Good luck. Hope this helps.

OMFG.....I added a symbol at the beginning and end of the password I wanted and it went thru no problem. Thanks for your help!!

I was told by my suppressor dealer that the ATF has 275,000 paper form 4s in backlog. Somehow they will have to get rid of those bc everyone will be using the newer forms. What that process will be? Who knows.

They're still working them in parallel. And they'll always have paper Form 4's because of idiot dealers like Threat Dynamics.
I think the positive side of this is that paper forms should be moving faster to clear the backlog, and then the eforms should also have a faster turnaround too.

I just wish the ATF could get this whole process as streamlined as the NICS background checks. For whatever reason, I always get instantly approved when I submit my 4473s, so I always find myself wondering why other ATF forms take so long (unless it's a deliberate move to dissuade people from purchasing NFA items).

I just wish the ATF could get this whole process as streamlined as the NICS background checks. For whatever reason, I always get instantly approved when I submit my 4473s, so I always find myself wondering why other ATF forms take so long (unless it's a deliberate move to dissuade people from purchasing NFA items).
Deliberate, same as OSP staffing the five people or whatever to type your info into the NICS system. Your time and your money is more government jobs.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top