JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow, if there really is a video showing that the poliece fired that fatal shot from outside the home as the lawyer claims then this looks like one of the most heinous cover-ups perpetrated by the police in a long time. I really hope that the truth comes out and that justice is served in this case.

I correct myself, I re-read the story as well as some of the other links and yes there was a flash bang involved. Apparently "Reading Comprehension" > Me this time.

In that case, that changes a lot. I don't know how I would react to a flash bang being thrown in my house at 12:40AM but I do know that my first reaction would be grabbing my pistol and aiming towards wherever I thought the disturbance came from and unloading a couple rounds into it.
With a flashbang I doubt you are able to hear "Police, we have a warrant!" or anything else for that matter, I would assume the worst and that some thug threw a pipe bomb in my house and was trying to kill me.

So really, ya, I read it wrong, and that changes everything for me.

I correct myself, I re-read the story as well as some of the other links and yes there was a flash bang involved. Apparently "Reading Comprehension" > Me this time.

In that case, that changes a lot. I don't know how I would react to a flash bang being thrown in my house at 12:40AM but I do know that my first reaction would be grabbing my pistol and aiming towards wherever I thought the disturbance came from and unloading a couple rounds into it.
With a flashbang I doubt you are able to hear "Police, we have a warrant!" or anything else for that matter, I would assume the worst and that some thug threw a pipe bomb in my house and was trying to kill me.

So really, ya, I read it wrong, and that changes everything for me.

:s0155: :)

I am one to admit when I'm wrong. Kind of rare where people are full of egos especially online, but if I am wrong and there are facts to prove it I will admit it and in lots of cases change my opinions based on the new facts.

This story here is very tragic and they could have handled it in a very different way that would not have had this result. Having an unmarked car (not a crown vic or whatever is standard issue btw) outside the suspects house and picking him up in the morning when he goes out to get the paper, walk the dog, have a smoke, go to work, etc. would have been a much easier and less eventful way to do this.

Me too Phathom! I am far from prefect! I will admit I'm wrong also. I will take my spanking like a man when and if I act, say or do something stupid. Thats part of trying to be a good man. I seem to fail more then then I hope for. :eek:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top