JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
it is my firm beleaf that this guy should be reprimanded or suspended or both, and while he has the time off should be reqired to take classes to re-educate him on the law and the right for all people. Not just those who think they are above the law.

And just to state now, I dont think that all LEO's think they are above the law.

my $0.02

He should be fired on the spot and take away his right to carry a gun, concealed or openly. It is particularly disturbing how lightly he takes the paid two weeks vacation they get when they murder somebody.

Last edited by a moderator:
That makes me sick. That is exactly the kind of guy who doesn't need to be a cop. They are out there. I am thinking the people in his area should take care of the situation since his department seems hesitant to.

I think the guy needs dismissed from his job, psych evalluation and charges pressed. That was a blatant threat and he ain't playin with a full deck!! and he thinks WE shouldn't have gun rights, Hmm~?

This is California, they agree with him. Look at the Facebook posts, though, that doesn't make sense. Is he replying to his own posts...? Seriously, that's weird, I think something has been altered.

Good reason not to carry an unloaded weapon. Are the Police restricted to those 10 round magazines on their AR's in CA or just the common law abiding taxpayers?

Seriously though, why would anybody carry an unloaded weapon openly anywhere? :huh: And then an unloaded weapon within 1000 ft of this or that makes you an unarmed, (now illegally) carrying target for a rebel cop with an attitude and a need for a two week paid vacation.

No, it's a friend of his who made the status update. That friend must also be a mutual friend of an OC or gun rights advocate. He simply replied and gave his opinion on his friend's status update.

The statement that cop made about killing a person for open carry are the words of a mentally deranged person. He's still on the job??? He hasn't been fired??? WTF???
By his twisted logic, all he is concerned with are law abiding citizens who open carry, because we all know that most bad guys intent on causing harm are not going to be open carrying.

That a-hole cop needs to be fired immediately. It does not matter if he was joking or not. People have such bad attitudes about cops anymore and these kind of comments sure don't help things. I love Capt. Estelle's comment, "We have to be careful not to violate his First Amendment rights." Well what about my rights to not be harassed by the cops and maybe killed for exercising my 2nd A rights??? I used to live in the bay area and when I was there EPAPD was the bottom of the barrel PD in that area, so it figures comments like that would come out of that department.

I can understand that being a police officer and seeing the worst of society would be a stressful way to live life but if you're getting to the point of this nutcase it's probably time to hang up the duty belt and get a new freakin job. With an attitude like that I'm suprised he doesn't already have a job on the president's staff.;)

Furthermore, he has already expressed the desire to kill law abiding citezens without provokation. TAKE AWAY HIS GUN, TAKE AWAY HIS ABILITY TO OWN GUNS AS A CITEZEN, LABEL HIM MENTALLY DEFECTIVE!!!

I agree with you guys, but he does make a good point about how all the OC advocates carry in "hoity toity" areas where they know they won't be faced with using the gun.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top