JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
OFFICER BIRK Officer Birk,sorry
I believe the officer DID think that the wood carver posed a threat.

But I believe that Officer BIRK may not be cut out for a big city with mentally disturbed homeless people
He may be like the officer that got shot by the VN vet.Not really ready for the intense stuff.

I have worked downtown Seattle and very seldom have I felt threatened by a panhandler.
I give them the dirty look and they just go away.
If BIRK feared for his life,maybe he should just be a traffic cop?

Four of eight jurors: Williams posed no threat

Last Edited:
If you are a Seattle police officer, I tip my hat to you. I'm in Pierce County and I have total respect for these deputies. One time I provided moral support for one who had a super high on drugs dude on the ground. He was asking for help actually. There was a crowd off in the distance just watching. I had to walk all the way across the parking lot (a big one) and I was the only one there to help. All the others were so close to where I was when I noticed. He looked relieve to see me and I was ready to aid at his decision for a bit. I think he was just glad he had some help available. This deputy was a big dude too and this little scrawny doper just had that insane drug induced high. To make a long story short, he had back up show up and I flagged him in.

Let alone our deputies and you own officer murdered last year.

I salute you.

I guess he never heard of a taser or nightstick. He is obviously too afraid to do his job. The whole inquest is just a sham. He'll get off just like the two officers that assaulted that innocent Mexican or the officer that maced people in cars after forcing them to roll down their windows. When confronted by an officer with a gun, it's sad you have to think about shooting first to save your life. I also like on the video how the carver was minding his own business and the cop chased after him to cause a situation. When people die cops lie.

I guess he never heard of a taser or nightstick. He is obviously too afraid to do his job. The whole inquest is just a sham. He'll get off just like the two officers that assaulted that innocent Mexican or the officer that maced people in cars after forcing them to roll down their windows. When confronted by an officer with a gun, it's sad you have to think about shooting first to save your life. I also like on the video how the carver was minding his own business and the cop chased after him to cause a situation. When people die cops lie.

He wasn't issued a TASER...also, a stick vs. knife mentallity is re-tard-ed.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads