JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Happened less than 2 miles from my house too. I probably would have heard the shots because I always have the window open in my home office, but I also hear the English Pit all day so I wouldn't have noticed. Sucks! Hope those A-holes get life behind bars with Bubba. Hope that officer pulls through.

They said he was shot "multiple times in the abdomen and neck". Apparently the officer had pulled his sidearm but it was unknown wether or not they even had time to return fire. (Caveat, this is all hearsay from news and neighbors)

According to the news, there were some good Samaritans in the area that dressed the officers wounds wrapped him in a blanket and cradled the officer until the ambulance arrived. Sounds like there were a few cars that followed the suspects from the scene as well. Makes me feel better that people here in Vancouver have some notion of social responsibility.

Last Edited:
<broken link removed>

Wow! What a POS. I can't help but think of the pain this first suspect endured when his little sister was abused years ago, but this police officer was shot 7 times! This guy will spend the rest of his life in the system (seems like he's already spent the majority of his life so far in and out of jail and/or on the run).

What a crazy world

Saw that. Better outcome, no millions in taxpayer funds to try this piece of trash, and we don't have to worry about our liberal system letting him off on a technicality or living the good criminal life in our "prisons"

Hmm, shot a cop; on suicide watch, checked on every 15 min but still was able to kill himself...

Not saying anything; I'm just sayin...

Better then paying for 3 squares a day for life for him though.

Hmm, shot a cop; on suicide watch, checked on every 15 min but still was able to kill himself...

Not saying anything; I'm just sayin...

Better then paying for 3 squares a day for life for him though.
I thought the same thing when I heard the story . Why would a guy who plead not guilty hang himself . If he had plead guilty I could take it as a way out but.......When you shoot at somebody , its best not to be locked in there " family home " afterwards .

I would say we do not give the "DB" any more attention than he deserves ! I would say that we should all pray for the officer and his family so he comes out of this ok. We also need to be thankful for all of the Law Enforcement Officers they all are aware that this could happen anytime yet they show up for work for their shift .

I'm going to crawl right on out on the unsympathetic, vindictive limb but I hope he suffered a good long while!
I hope the officer recovers completely.

A cop killing Aryan Brotherhood guy is going to prison? Unless he will be stuck in solitary confinement the rest of his life, I am thinking he will be like the superstar of his cell block. It's just a crying shame the guy even was able to make it into jail where he may now receive deity-like status by his fellow prisoners.

I also give my prayers to the officer who was shot. As much as we can rag on police, and I am not discounting myself, they do put their lives on the line and we should respect that. There is a lot of pieces of **** out there and I respect any people, including police, who have to deal with them and hopefully prevent them from causing any more harm to society.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top