JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A cop killing Aryan Brotherhood guy is going to prison? Unless he will be stuck in solitary confinement the rest of his life, I am thinking he will be like the superstar of his cell block. It's just a crying shame the guy even was able to make it into jail where he may now receive deity-like status by his fellow prisoners.

From a news clip I watched shortly after this first went down, they stated that there was no record of this mug having ties to the Aryan Brotherhood. The article stated that to be a member you're going to need to do something to prove yourself worthy of belonging, either inside or outside of prison. They called it "Credit", kill, rob, rape, pillage etc. Apparently, if he had NOT been in with the brotherhood, once he got in prison with them they may have taken a very dim view of his false claim. I'm thinking that he figured it was going to be better to off himself, rather than have the the Brotherhood do it. Just imagine what a group like them could come up with to hurt a guy!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top