Officer shot in traffic stop in vancouver?!

TwinStick

Reactions
Happened less than 2 miles from my house too. I probably would have heard the shots because I always have the window open in my home office, but I also hear the English Pit all day so I wouldn't have noticed. Sucks! Hope those A-holes get life behind bars with Bubba. Hope that officer pulls through.

They said he was shot "multiple times in the abdomen and neck". Apparently the officer had pulled his sidearm but it was unknown wether or not they even had time to return fire. (Caveat, this is all hearsay from news and neighbors)

According to the news, there were some good Samaritans in the area that dressed the officers wounds wrapped him in a blanket and cradled the officer until the ambulance arrived. Sounds like there were a few cars that followed the suspects from the scene as well. Makes me feel better that people here in Vancouver have some notion of social responsibility.

Last edited:

TwinStick

Reactions
<broken link removed>

Wow! What a POS. I can't help but think of the pain this first suspect endured when his little sister was abused years ago, but this police officer was shot 7 times! This guy will spend the rest of his life in the system (seems like he's already spent the majority of his life so far in and out of jail and/or on the run).

What a crazy world

OP
clearconscience

clearconscience

Reactions
This is what happens when yoi don't have real punishments. This guy was in an out of the system. A career loser. And now a good person has to lose the

OP
clearconscience

clearconscience

Reactions
Saw that. Better outcome, no millions in taxpayer funds to try this piece of trash, and we don't have to worry about our liberal system letting him off on a technicality or living the good criminal life in our "prisons"

cooper

Reactions
Hmm, shot a cop; on suicide watch, checked on every 15 min but still was able to kill himself...

Not saying anything; I'm just sayin...

Better then paying for 3 squares a day for life for him though.
I thought the same thing when I heard the story . Why would a guy who plead not guilty hang himself . If he had plead guilty I could take it as a way out but.......When you shoot at somebody , its best not to be locked in there " family home " afterwards .

OP
clearconscience

clearconscience

Reactions
I'm not one for a conspiracy theory and don't think in any way a member or LE did this, but I sure wouldnmt be surprised if they didn't go out of their way to prevent it.

Reactions
A cop killing Aryan Brotherhood guy is going to prison? Unless he will be stuck in solitary confinement the rest of his life, I am thinking he will be like the superstar of his cell block. It's just a crying shame the guy even was able to make it into jail where he may now receive deity-like status by his fellow prisoners.

I also give my prayers to the officer who was shot. As much as we can rag on police, and I am not discounting myself, they do put their lives on the line and we should respect that. There is a lot of pieces of **** out there and I respect any people, including police, who have to deal with them and hopefully prevent them from causing any more harm to society.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    One of the best!
    I have bought from online and in person. Great store, he had things I did not know were needed. I try and recommend Highline Firearms to people I...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    The only gunsmith I'll use
    Tim has done a few projects for me and the result is always the same. Amazing. End of story. From complete refinish to custom machining, Tim is...
    5.00 star(s)
    great work refinishing my 27 year old 1991 a1 compact colt .45
    Tim did a great job making my gun look brand new again and replacing the old parts inside. Super Happy!!
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just a transfer but a great one. A+
    Came here today to meet another forum member to buy a Glock. Was the best transfer I've had the pleasure of doing. Even though I was just there...
    5.00 star(s)
    Great work threading Tikka barrel
    I dropped off my Tikka to have Tim thread the stainless barrel. GREAT work. Excellent communications. Highly recommend Tim. Very good value for...
Top Bottom