JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And the world will be a better place for you and me, just wait and see.
When pulled over it's too bad he just didn't take the gun out and shoot himself in the temple! That way he would also save the policeman anguish of being forced to kill him! Instead he took the chicken route! No decent person really wants to take the life of another! I know I wouldn't. Remember, I said decent.

1) If the shootee had been black not only would the cop have been crucified, but the ensuing riots and arson would have gone on for days.
2) It always amazes me how a cop can point a gun at somebody and scream "RELAX!!" Relax or I'll kill you? How are you supposed to manifest this state of preternatural equanimity with a cop screaming at you at gunpoint? And remember - get it wrong and you're dead.
3) As far as where I'm going and what I'm doing, I decline to answer any questions (with all due respect of course)
4) The suggestion that the other people in the car should be prosecuted for felony murder is a non sequitor. How did they know he was going to do something that stupid?
5) Indications are that the shootee was a piece of subhuman detritus and when it's all over but the shouting nobody who matters got hurt.

I was thinking the same thing while watching the video. Tactical reload in 3...2...1...1...1!

He was holding several suspects at gunpoint. We've seen the vid of how fast someone can draw and fire in the vid on here when the black guy shot the officer.

General rule is all mag changes are made while behind cover. He wasn't able to get to cover and still hold the suspects. So if it were me, I'm not pulling my weapon off the BGs for an out in the open mag change. Too risky. I think he made the right choice. Maybe mag dump on the suspects, then mag change...OK. :D

He was holding several suspects at gunpoint. We've seen the vid of how fast someone can draw and fire in the vid on here when the black guy shot the officer.

General rule is all mag changes are made while behind cover. He wasn't able to get to cover and still hold the suspects. So if it were me, I'm not pulling my weapon off the BGs for an out in the open mag change. Too risky. I think he made the right choice. Maybe mag dump on the suspects, then mag change...OK. :D

The key here is multiple people...in a vehicle. Its not the same as multiple people on their feet. The people in the vehicle can't maneuver and orient to him as quickly as he can move on his feet. He had a lot of time to make radio calls and do a lot of yelling. I'd have slipped in a magazine change.

In the event that the other passengers become active threats, Id rather have a full magazine than half. He already used half on the first guy.

The key here is multiple people...in a vehicle. Its not the same as multiple people on their feet. The people in the vehicle can't maneuver and orient to him as quickly as he can move on his feet. He had a lot of time to make radio calls and do a lot of yelling. I'd have slipped in a magazine change.

In the event that the other passengers become active threats, Id rather have a full magazine than half. He already used half on the first guy.
I can see both sides of this one. I think he did fine. You can only expect so much out of one human being under stress.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top