JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Do you think what the officer did was justified?

• Absolutely!

• He had no business drawing his weapon!

• He should have used a taser!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Reactions
Columbus Police released body cam footage of the Ma'Khia Bryant shooting! I had no idea what to look expect but I can honesty say I think it was a justified kill. The officers responded to the situation knowing there were weapons and they refused to stop he didn't want multiple people killed which I can completely understand. Watch the video the bodycam footage starts at 6:05 and the slow motion version is 8:45.

Columbus Police released body cam footage of the Ma'Khia Bryant shooting! I had no idea what to look expect but I can honesty say I think it was a justified kill. The officers responded to the situation knowing there were weapons and they refused to stop he didn't want multiple people killed which I can completely understand. Watch the video the bodycam footage starts at 6:05 and the slow motion version is 8:45.

Now THAT was a pack of out of control, angry fat-girls....

I watched the video several times. It was inexcusably stupid to shoot her.
The ballistic recipient was attacking another participant with a knife.
Cop shoots knife wielder, who is 15.
The Usual Suspects scream about racist cops killing Black children.
The prediction is for looting, riot, and arson.
If the cop hadn't shot her the perp would have shanked the other girl, who may or may not have died.
This might have resulted in sniveling about the cops not doing their job but nobody riots when Minority Urban Yoots kill each other. Apparently that's acceptable and does not result in riot and mayhem.
So by doing nothing the cop could have avoided a lot of grief for himself and everybody else.

I watched the video several times. It was inexcusably stupid to shoot her.
The ballistic recipient was attacking another participant with a knife.
Cop shoots knife wielder, who is 15.
The Usual Suspects scream about racist cops killing Black children.
The prediction is for looting, riot, and arson.
If the cop hadn't shot her the perp would have shanked the other girl, who may or may not have died.
This might have resulted in sniveling about the cops not doing their job but nobody riots when Minority Urban Yoots kill each other. Apparently that's acceptable and does not result in riot and mayhem.
So by doing nothing the cop could have avoided a lot of grief for himself and everybody else.
What???
Do you know how much crap he'd have gotten if he did nothing at this moment?

So you'd just stand around and watch...? Hell, why even show up on calls then..?
I am really glad you're no cop.
You know... with respect.

stabby stabby.png

What???

So you'd just stand around and watch...? Hell, why even show up on calls then..?

View attachment 867133
It's what happens when someone has been taught to think with feelings rather than logic. We just get a messed up jumble of nonsense.

What???

View attachment 867133

Dude, you need to go to the shop and have your sarcasm detector fixed.... it's not even right twice a day! :eek:

I'd sure hope a police officer would do that for me it that situation. And damn good shooting under pressure IMO. I don't think I need to worry though. Police response times are nowhere near that in potland. I'd be stabbed.:( You'd be lucky to have a PPD, in this neighborhood, 20 minutes away. That's not counting the 5 minute wait on 911.

Seems like a few people protesting last night. Black supremicists that want to operate under different sets of rules than the rest of society. Unfortunately they have the support of the white house and state and local governments. Disgusting

This is what you get when young people "think" they can literally do anything with no response. The Darwin award winner tries to stab people right in front of how many Cops?
This will of course start some riots now :mad:

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews