JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok so I know some of you guys are going to cry about another Officer involved shooting how the cops are trigger happy, blah, blah, blah.

So I hate listing these, but the grandmother's quote made me laugh.

Officers shoot and kill man they say fired at them

"They didn't have to do that," Joyce Jennings, Lewis Jennings' grandmother said, "They could have put him to sleep or something."

Your getting sleeepy, very sleeeeeepppppyyyyyy.

Cabelas sells glasses that have miniature cameras in them. Why can't police officers wear those? It would certainly save a lot of pain and suffering if all these incidents were recorded. I'm not knocking LEO's (most of them) I wouldn't want to do it. But if there is a tool (like dash cams in cars) that will help exonerate them in a situation like this, why wouldn't they want them?

Cabelas sells glasses that have miniature cameras in them. Why can't police officers wear those? It would certainly save a lot of pain and suffering if all these incidents were recorded. I'm not knocking LEO's (most of them) I wouldn't want to do it. But if there is a tool (like dash cams in cars) that will help exonerate them in a situation like this, why wouldn't they want them?

I read (can't remember where) they were going to start attaching cameras to the uniforms of officers in Minneapolis as an experiment.

Ok so I know some of you guys are going to cry about another Officer involved shooting how the cops are trigger happy, blah, blah, blah.

So I hate listing these, but the grandmother's quote made me laugh.

Officers shoot and kill man they say fired at them

"They didn't have to do that," Joyce Jennings, Lewis Jennings' grandmother said, "They could have put him to sleep or something."

Your getting sleeepy, very sleeeeeepppppyyyyyy.

I would suggest any recent Nick Cage movies would be sufficient.

I do not see where she actually contradicts their account of what happened. She just disagrees with the outcome being necessary. If the account is accurate I see no big loss here.

well, people have a television view of police officers, sometimes....they can shoot perps in the hand, they are nice to everyone and never do anything wrong.... Regretfully, we never hear about the cops who didn't do anything wrong, or didn't have to shoot someone....

If I had a job where people were taking potshots at me , I would worry mostly about running out of ammo . If you don't want to be shot by the popo- don't engage in activities that would make them feel at risk . Obviously grandma felt threatened , or she wouldn't have called them to come and save her butt .

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews