1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Office is Open! Whoo Hoo 2013 here we come!

Discussion in 'Archived - Oregon Firearms Academy' started by OFADAN, Jan 2, 2013.

OFADAN Brownsville, OR Well-Known Member

The OFA office is back in full production and wow are we slammed! Please be patient if you call as we're trying to answer and return calls as promptly as we can.

Classes are filling up very quickly and it is best if you call the office and get your name on the roster as soon as possible. Payment is not needed until 45 days or so before the class so if you see a carbine, shotgun, night fire class later this year - don't wait until later to sign up!

If you have questions about the schedule, tuition, availablity, and anything administrative or pertaining to logistics then please direct those inquiries to our Office Manager Vivian - vivian@oregonfirearmsacademy.com

Those of you inquiring about the course curriculum, drills, equipment, tactics, or anything related to the actual course(s) itself then please email me rather than PM me - dan@oregonfirearmsacademy.com. Email is much easier for me to access than the PM system.

Thanks and Happy New Year NWF!

2. Solomon

Solomon Vancouver Active Member

I signed up for a couple of classes this year and I'm looking forward to them. I'll probably sign up for a couple more yet. :thumbup: