JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Where does it prohibit it?

Fortunately, that's not what we're about. But we certainly have the latitude to help.

Our tax system is strictly voluntary So why don't the left start volunteering more of there money to the poor? Maybe with more left money you will care more about actual results instead of bs pretend emotional caring and expanding the problem the left polices create.

Who chooses?

They could start by passing a MANDATORY drug test on a minimum of a monthly basis. THAT would cull a sizable percentage right off the bat. Also, mandatory civil service of some sort while you're on the dole.

You're a self-proclaimed Christian... Christ said if a person isn't willing to work then they shouldn't eat.

What we have going on now is just enabling peoples' weakness and making them comfortable in that weakness... that's counterfeit "compassion", and it's the very face of evil.

What we have going on now is just enabling peoples' weakness and making them comfortable in that weakness... that's counterfeit "compassion", and it's the very face of evil.

To the tune of three generations now.

It's just so incredibly ignorant of you. News flash, gramps: Liberals love and care for their neighbor. That's what those taxes you so vehemently despise pay for. If it was up to conservatives, vets would be all on their own. "Didn't pay into a personal private medical savings plan while you were active? Well guess you're just SOL, ain't ya, GI?"

Are you even a vet? Please tell me you're at least a vet.

View attachment 262755
Ben, why say that about conservatives as a blanket statement? You don't know what is in the heart of individual conservatives. For the record, I am just a normal guy making journeyman wages and believe I am conservative in nature, and with that in mind, my wife and I gave more to charity last year than the Biden family, and last I checked, he makes a hell of a lot more than us and is liberal in nature. Before blasting conservatives, perhaps you might let us all know how much YOU gave to charity last year and/or how much above and beyond what was required by law did you pay to the IRS as a means to support the less fortunate. It's easy to throw the blanket over a group, however, what matters is what you and I do as individuals. The rest is just smokescreen and BS.

To the tune of three generations now.

It's disgusting... I've now taken to projecting "visible hostility" to those mother bubblegumers standing on the freeway off-ramps, and (increasingly) at parking lot entrances with their BS "God bless" signs... able-body young men, no less... sometimes next to a "now hiring" sign.

If I can drag my arse outta bed at 5am everyday (whether I need to or not) and support a wife and 6 kids, they sure as hell can make the effort, too! :mad:

Don't bubbleguming lecture me about caring for my neighbor, or "compassion". My paycheck suffers from a 40% "compassion" rate before I even get the bubbleguming thing. o_O

It's disgusting... I've now taken to projecting "visible hostility" to those mother bubblegumers standing on the freeway off-ramps, and (increasingly) at parking lot entrances with their BS "God bless" signs... able-body young men, no less... sometimes next to a "now hiring" sign.

If I can drag my arse outta bed at 5am everyday (whether I need to or not) and support a wife and 6 kids, they sure as hell can make the effort, too! :mad:

Don't bubbleguming lecture me about caring for my neighbor, or "compassion". My paycheck suffers from a 40% "compassion" rate before I even get the bubbleguming thing. o_O
Shoot them with a paint ball gun.
I get mad at the losers in Missouri that get a guy to quit his job. Those people have way to much fun at the bully pulpit.

The idea of drug-testing people getting public assistance is complete bull-crap, been tried in FLA, big FAIL:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/18/us/no-savings-found-in-florida-welfare-drug-tests.html?_r=0

Want to reduce government spending? How about closing down the overseas war fighting and 'assistance and training' we are doing across the planet? $85 billion for the Afghan Army that collapsed in Kunduz. $25 billion to the Iraq Army (over and above the 1 TRILLION we spent as direct occupiers) that collapsed at Mosul. No accountability, no discussion - A disaster initiated by that idiot Bush and prolonged by that idiot Obama.
You could also shut down the F35 program - but that won't happen because that is the real welfare program in this county:

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2013/09/joint-strike-fighter-lockheed-martin

My opinion and not just saying this because we are a Military family.

All Combat Veterans, VFW above what is provided currently.
My wife and I have always wanted to see :
  1. Should have 100% health care period regardless if service related cause for life.
  2. A standard home provided free and no taxes due for the life of the Vet or his/her spouse.
  3. A Priority for any job they apply for.
  4. The above should we provided to the spouse of any fallen soldier for their live as well.

We give free health care and homes to minorities, OHP even gives homes and cash to addicts and their children. Minority get job preference as well yet our Vets get squat for putting lives on the line. The Roman soldiers we treated with respect and honor when they returned home. We should be doing no less here. This is not a handout, this would be a chance to try and repay a debt by the American people.

The idea of drug-testing people getting public assistance is complete bull-crap, been tried in FLA, big FAIL:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/18/us/no-savings-found-in-florida-welfare-drug-tests.html?_r=0

Want to reduce government spending? How about closing down the overseas war fighting and 'assistance and training' we are doing across the planet? $85 billion for the Afghan Army that collapsed in Kunduz. $25 billion to the Iraq Army (over and above the 1 TRILLION we spent as direct occupiers) that collapsed at Mosul. No accountability, no discussion - A disaster initiated by that idiot Bush and prolonged by that idiot Obama.
You could also shut down the F35 program - but that won't happen because that is the real welfare program in this county:

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2013/09/joint-strike-fighter-lockheed-martin

So... your argument is to stop spending what we do overseas (BTW-I mostly like that idea, too), and pump all of that towards the current recipients? Hell, they will well & truly live better than those who actually work for a living. (that ain't right)

Also, as a rule: I'm generally (generally) against anything ACLU is for, and for anything they're generally (generally) against. They have PROVEN themselves (time and again) to be nothing more than another Progressive activists group. They don't give two-rubs about 2A rights... and THAT'S a civil right, per SCOTUS (and (un)common sense)

Agree with you on the 2A - it's a civil right unique to the USA. We need to represent well.
I like jobs as public assistance. Rebuild this country, and where the private sector can't do it, let the government put people to work. So yeah, use the money we are pounding down various rat holes overseas to rebuild the country, restore our water ways, etc. Big return on that.
I like what Dunehopper said about preference for vets. There's an unfortunate tradition in this country of fighting wars then tossing the vets to the curb - goes all the way back to Shay's rebellion after the Revolution, the morphine addicted Civil War vets waiting for a promised pension, the Bonus Marchers during the Depression.

Shoot them with a paint ball gun.
I get mad at the losers in Missouri that get a guy to quit his job. Those people have way to much fun at the bully pulpit.

Yeah.... I'm sure you're kidding (a bit) but that would be assault, my friend. Although it'd be amusing, maybe even satisfying on some levels, but not "quite" right. ;)

As for the issues in MO, just a bunch of thoughtless dopes easily agitated by "community organizers". I think there should be more "work place hazards" put in place for community organizers. o_O

Last Edited:
My friends used to super glue quarters to the sidewalk downtown. That was fun to watch I imagine. Not really kidding about the paintball, but maybe a little. Ever scene those dudes with signs giving the evil eye? Not a comfortable feeling for any females out there.

Do you not see the irony of this statement, directed toward me, on this board?

Answering a question with a question... do you not see the "same old sheite" response methods that never lead to any semblance of "united we stand"? :rolleyes:

As many times as you strike me as a hot-headed tool, I do respect your passion and even see some of the points you make DESPITE that cluttered "tool box" brain of yours.

An honest question merits an honest answer... not another questionable question. ;)

You're OBVIOUSLY intelligent, but I'm a bit disappointed in your response... o_O

Last Edited:
Ben is stating that not all liberals would be wanting to raise hell over the parking lot sign. I would agree with him.
But the OP was having fun.
This thread just got a little serious.

On a serious note. I bet we would get along with Ben a lot easier than the people that really bother you.

Hell he likes guns...

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top