JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I don't know what Wounded Warrior's politics are but if they sell these placards at a reasonable price I'd be willing to buy some and give them to local businesses just to Fack with Liberal minds:)

I don't know what Wounded Warrior's politics are but if they sell these placards at a reasonable price I'd be willing to buy some and give them to local businesses just to Fack with Liberal minds:)

I cannot fathom why you think any liberal will be negatively affected in any way

It's just so incredibly ignorant of you. News flash, gramps: Liberals love and care for their neighbor. That's what those taxes you so vehemently despise pay for. If it was up to conservatives, vets would be all on their own. "Didn't pay into a personal private medical savings plan while you were active? Well guess you're just SOL, ain't ya, GI?"

Are you even a vet? Please tell me you're at least a vet.

IMG_2044_zpsq7tjuq6t.jpg

Last Edited:
Why the bubblegum would that offend the very people who support the taxes that take care of vets?

If liberals wanted to help vets they would support shrinking government so that instead of when we pay a dollar in taxes, a nickel reaches what it was intended for after it trickles through the massively wasteful beaucratic system, the money goes where it's supposed to.

I think we all agree we need to support veterans, welfare queens.....we may have a difference of opinion;)

Back when I was still trying to hold onto a conservative ideology, I struggled with this very question: how do we provide needed services while shrinking the government, when the various bureaus we currently have are already overtaxed and ineffective?

Answer: can't do it. Cutting costs means cutting people, and we don't have enough as it is.

There are ways you could streamline the federal government. But for as long as Republicans and Democrats exist only to combat each other, nothing will happen.

Even unto ruination.

But one thing is for SURE: the number of "liberals" who would be offended at giving war-wounded preferential parking is almost non-existent. You'd have to go down to Berkeley to find wackjobs that would be offended at that - and bubblegum you if you think those jackasses are "liberals."

I am conservative. There are plenty of places to cut costs... like, for example, the many unnecessary social programs that the libs and dems like to promote. Some people's services need to be cut.

Back when I was still trying to hold onto a conservative ideology, I struggled with this very question: how do we provide needed services while shrinking the government, when the various bureaus we currently have are already overtaxed and ineffective?

Answer: can't do it. Cutting costs means cutting people, and we don't have enough as it is.

There are ways you could streamline the federal government. But for as long as Republicans and Democrats exist only to combat each other, nothing will happen.

Even unto ruination.

But one thing is for SURE: the number of "liberals" who would be offended at giving war-wounded preferential parking is almost non-existent. You'd have to go down to Berkeley to find wackjobs that would be offended at that - and bubblegum you if you think those jackasses are "liberals."

The thing is, these types of services and programs and entitlements and charity for that matter should always come from the bottom up not the top down.

That means that the resources should be distributed as close to the people as possible. So everyone acknowledges we have a duty to certain segments of the population whether because of their service, age whatever, so it is our responsibility as neighbors and family members to care for them. Of course there will be gaps so that is where the neighborhood steps in. Then the city, county, state etc. That way the money is kept as close to the people who earned as possible.

I mean as someone who deals with the VA, do you really believe throwing more money at it is the answer?

I'd cut social security. Cause I can save money by myself.
I'd cut the EPA. Cause I do care about the world I live in to keep it clean.
I'd cut vacation pay for the politicians. Cause they abuse it.
I'd make the federal and state workers drive 30 year old cars and trucks. Toyota of course.
I'd demolish PERS. cause it's abused.
Cutting jobs does cut people. Just like when the private sector cuts jobs, and we lose ours. That's part of life.
But I like your balls Ben. You belong to a conservative site, and you fight. I will give you that. Thanks for your service.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top