Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Offend a Liberal

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by erudne, Nov 8, 2015.

1. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

2. Ben Beckerich

Ben Beckerich NW Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Why the bubblegum would that offend the very people who support the taxes that take care of vets?

MikeE likes this.
  3. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

Have you noted how Vets are cared for recently?

4. DMax

DMax Yamhill Well-Known Member

Cause the Military is so Loved by the left, NOT

BoonDocks36 and Caveman Jim like this.
  5. erudne

I don't know what Wounded Warrior's politics are but if they sell these placards at a reasonable price I'd be willing to buy some and give them to local businesses just to Fack with Liberal minds:)

U201491 and BoonDocks36 like this.
  6. Ben Beckerich

I cannot fathom why you think any liberal will be negatively affected in any way

Mikej likes this.
  7. Ben Beckerich

Are you 70? And haven't left the house since 1972?

Cherpybird and MikeE like this.
  8. erudne

I understand your meaning; the intent is not to change the hearts of Liberals but to expose them to those whose mind the Liberals would posses.
    Hearts and Minds my friend:p

9. Ben Beckerich

It's just so incredibly ignorant of you. News flash, gramps: Liberals love and care for their neighbor. That's what those taxes you so vehemently despise pay for. If it was up to conservatives, vets would be all on their own. "Didn't pay into a personal private medical savings plan while you were active? Well guess you're just SOL, ain't ya, GI?"

Are you even a vet? Please tell me you're at least a vet.

IMG_2044_zpsq7tjuq6t.jpg

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
    MikeE likes this.
  10. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I don't need a sign to annoy liberals I been doing it all on my own for decades.

11. 308

308 ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

oknow and Dyjital like this.
  12. slimer13

slimer13 Deer Park Well-Known Member

If liberals wanted to help vets they would support shrinking government so that instead of when we pay a dollar in taxes, a nickel reaches what it was intended for after it trickles through the massively wasteful beaucratic system, the money goes where it's supposed to.

I think we all agree we need to support veterans, welfare queens.....we may have a difference of opinion;)

13. Ben Beckerich

Back when I was still trying to hold onto a conservative ideology, I struggled with this very question: how do we provide needed services while shrinking the government, when the various bureaus we currently have are already overtaxed and ineffective?

Answer: can't do it. Cutting costs means cutting people, and we don't have enough as it is.

There are ways you could streamline the federal government. But for as long as Republicans and Democrats exist only to combat each other, nothing will happen.

Even unto ruination.

But one thing is for SURE: the number of "liberals" who would be offended at giving war-wounded preferential parking is almost non-existent. You'd have to go down to Berkeley to find wackjobs that would be offended at that - and bubblegum you if you think those jackasses are "liberals."

Cherpybird, MikeE and transittech like this.
  14. Aaron Todd

Aaron Todd Harney county Active Member

I am conservative. There are plenty of places to cut costs... like, for example, the many unnecessary social programs that the libs and dems like to promote. Some people's services need to be cut.

Dyjital and Caveman Jim like this.
  15. Ben Beckerich

Who chooses?

16. rick49

rick49 Lewis Well-Known Member

Think term limit politicians:)

17. slimer13

slimer13 Deer Park Well-Known Member

The thing is, these types of services and programs and entitlements and charity for that matter should always come from the bottom up not the top down.

That means that the resources should be distributed as close to the people as possible. So everyone acknowledges we have a duty to certain segments of the population whether because of their service, age whatever, so it is our responsibility as neighbors and family members to care for them. Of course there will be gaps so that is where the neighborhood steps in. Then the city, county, state etc. That way the money is kept as close to the people who earned as possible.

I mean as someone who deals with the VA, do you really believe throwing more money at it is the answer?

Slobray and Dyjital like this.
  18. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

The VA management along with the GOV NEEDS a total rehabbing, these are the policies that needs faced.
    Monies need to be used effectively but GOVERNMENT does not know how to do this!!!!!

Slobray and U201491 like this.
  19. Oregonhunter5

Oregonhunter5 2C IDAHO Well-Known Member

Bingo.

Caveman Jim likes this.
  20. Oregonhunter5

Oregonhunter5 2C IDAHO Well-Known Member

I'd cut social security. Cause I can save money by myself.
    I'd cut the EPA. Cause I do care about the world I live in to keep it clean.
    I'd cut vacation pay for the politicians. Cause they abuse it.
    I'd make the federal and state workers drive 30 year old cars and trucks. Toyota of course.
    I'd demolish PERS. cause it's abused.
    Cutting jobs does cut people. Just like when the private sector cuts jobs, and we lose ours. That's part of life.
    But I like your balls Ben. You belong to a conservative site, and you fight. I will give you that. Thanks for your service.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.