JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know a guy who worked for the OC paint crew but he went off and had a kid recently so I doubt he could do it.

I think CollegePro paint is the best mix of price and value from what I've heard. But that requires having college kids on ladders around your house. Catch 22 (not long rifle)

Yeah, I heard that one guy got old and fat and shouldn't be on a ladder anyway. I don't really want that liability on my property.

I've heard mixed things about collegepro, I mainly want a quality job that's going to last another 10 years.

I hate painting.....

My father in law ownes a company that is in Oregon City. Does excellent work and does most of the work himself so you know you will be getting a quality job.
Award Painting is the name of the company. Im not sure what his schedual is like but give him a call.
If you cant find his number let me know

A friend of mine owns a painting business, AZH Painting. I've heard they do good work, and I know the owner is a standup guy, but I can't personally vouch for their work since I've never seen it.

Here's the website, give em a call.

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top