Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Off Topic - Painting House Recommendation

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Grizzly_A, Jul 4, 2009.

1. Grizzly_A

Grizzly_A Portland Metro Area Member

anyone have any experience with good painter contractors in clackamas county? Good work, good price, etc?

If this is not the correct area to post please let me know, and I'll move it somewhere else.

2. Weebs

Weebs Clackamas County Member

I know a guy who worked for the OC paint crew but he went off and had a kid recently so I doubt he could do it.

I think CollegePro paint is the best mix of price and value from what I've heard. But that requires having college kids on ladders around your house. Catch 22 (not long rifle)

3. Grizzly_A

Yeah, I heard that one guy got old and fat and shouldn't be on a ladder anyway. I don't really want that liability on my property.

I've heard mixed things about collegepro, I mainly want a quality job that's going to last another 10 years.

I hate painting.....

4. finch6013

finch6013 Oregon City Active Member

My father in law ownes a company that is in Oregon City. Does excellent work and does most of the work himself so you know you will be getting a quality job.
    Award Painting is the name of the company. Im not sure what his schedual is like but give him a call.
    If you cant find his number let me know

5. Grizzly_A

Thank you, I'll see if I can find is #.

I'm trying to get an estimate of costs, so I'm looking for a few bids.

6. finch6013

finch6013 Oregon City Active Member

If his schedual is open he will come by and give a free bid.

7. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

A friend of mine owns a painting business, AZH Painting. I've heard they do good work, and I know the owner is a standup guy, but I can't personally vouch for their work since I've never seen it.

Here's the website, give em a call.

http://azhpainting.com/

8. Grizzly_A

Thank you. I just sent them off an email.