JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just thought I'd throw it out there: March 19th (this Saturday) is the Oregon Women in Trades Fair. If you are a woman looking to get into the trades, or know a woman (or young lady, or girl) who is, this would be a great opportunity to see what is out there and have some fun with hands-on workshops and interactive demonstrations.

All the info is here: OREGON TRADESWOMEN'S CAREER FAIR - Oregon Tradeswomen, Inc.

They also have non-union apprenticeship programs. I'm a union member, but it has it's pros and cons. I'm an electrician that does industrial control work, the standard union agreement does not fit me well and I get tired of the progressive liberal agenda.

Yep, us sparky's make a decent wage too. Our company regularly sends folks to man a booth at the women-in-trades fair, though I don't know if they had anyone there this year. We've got a good number of women working for us in the field on both the LV side as well as the JW side.

It's time again for the Women in Trades Fair!

OREGON TRADESWOMEN'S CAREER FAIR - Oregon Tradeswomen, Inc.

This Saturday, May 18th the NECA/IBEW training center will be hosting the fair. It's a great way to expose yourself, or your child to the building trades. Though it's geared towards women, it's a great way to get your lazy son/nephew/etcetera thinking about something other than BMX bikes and video games (or whatever kids are into these days).

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top