JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SInce I live in Kommiefornia now my old EBR has become featureless to stay out of the ditch, so to speak. I have a Exile Machine Hammerhead polymer hand grip on it and it was ODG...But it is not very close to my fixed Magpul ODG stock and fore grip. Soooooo, does anyone have recommendations for some paint I can grab at Lowes/Home Depot/Ace? I'd rather get a can locally than dropping $19.99 plus shipping for a can that is "supposed to match Magpul" and probably will show up with the propellant flat...

I am not looking for a perfect match but the Exile color is several shades removed from Magpul. It is bad enough I have to put what basically looks like a golf club head in place of those "oh so evil pistol grips" but I'd like it to look OD, not muddy dark green.:mad: Yes, SHTF no one will care, but I just think an Aero Precision lower and BCM upper deserve better.

I'd like to hear from folks with experience...not editorializing....;)

Brutus Out

I didn't know you still allowed to buy spray paint in California. Did you have to get a special license or have an EPA study done? Hazmat fees for transportation and disposal? If if they will let you buy spray paint they probably banned all shades of green because of Pepe...

On a serious note if you can't find what you need you can spray a puddle of one color, then add a small amount of another color to blend then apply with a foam brush.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews