JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is an OD Kel-Tec p-11 in 9mm.

I would like to sell this as a complete package which includes the gun, 3 factory mags (two 12-round with grip extensions + one 10-round) a High Noon Holsters "Hidden Ally" tuckable IWB holster (right-handed),and a High Noon Holsters "Mr Softy" IWB left-handed holster which is ideal for a right-hander to carry with in the small of the back.

The gun is 100% reliable and functions flawlessly. It is one of the newer models with the 8.5 lb trigger spring instead of the old 10-pounder. If you decide to buy it and agree on price, you can bring a box of ammo and meet me at the range I belong to in Dundee and test-fire the gun prior to purchase. You wont be disappointed.

The only issue with the gun is that the blued finish is worn thru in a few spots on the slide. There is no rust or pitting. This gun would be a good candidate for a do-it-yourself Duracoat job, or you can leave it as is and just carry it without worrying about cosmetic issues. I also have the factory belt clip for it, but it is not currently installed.

These are great concealed carry guns. DAO, 14.5 ounces, rated for +P ammo, with 12+1 capacity. The P-11 has been around for over 15 years now and is a proven gun at an affordable price.

I'm asking $325 OBO for the whole shebang. FTF, no shipping or FFL, Oregon buyers only please. I can come down a bit if you want to pass on one of the holsters.

I would consider trading up for a Glock 26 or Springfield XD compact plus $200 cash on my end. Other trades "considered", but doubtful. No lowball offers please.

Thanks for looking, and sorry for my lousy cellphone pics!

Last Edited: