JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
One of my friends brought one of these out shooting once. At first I was like neat another 10/22. Until I looked at the danger end of the barrel and was like what the hell is this thing. So ya it was a .44 Magnum Carbine. That was around 5-6 years ago and at that moment I had to have one but not bad enough to pay the 600+ for one. This one came along through a family member for 300 and I just couldnt pass it up. Now time to start stocking up on .44 mag rounds. Does anyone have any cool facts or stories about these fun little shooters? 20170729_153923.jpg

They shine with quality ammo not just plinking stuff. These are one reason to reload (better groups and cheaper), makes a great brush hunter for deer.

One of my friends brought one of these out shooting once. At first I was like neat another 10/22. Until I looked at the danger end of the barrel and was like what the hell is this thing. So ya it was a .44 Magnum Carbine. That was around 5-6 years ago and at that moment I had to have one but not bad enough to pay the 600+ for one. This one came along through a family member for 300 and I just couldnt pass it up. Now time to start stocking up on .44 mag rounds. Does anyone have any cool facts or stories about these fun little shooters?View attachment 380340

VERY DAMN NICE!!
Those were another of those guns that when they were making them never caught on. I had one a couple times and sadly sold them. As so often happens not long after they stopped making them the price started to climb. Rarely see one any more and the price you paid for it is a pittance to what they go for now. ENJOY!!!
If you don't roll your own ammo you need to now. The cost of a few boxes of factory ammo will net you a good usable set up to roll your own. I am green with envy at the deal you got on that!

I had one years ago and I'm sorry I let it go. It's one of the most fun rifles I've ever owned. You're going to love it.
Mine was as reliable as a 10/22 and way more fun. If I remember correctly it will shoot .44 Spec just fine. Enjoy that rascal. :)

Whoul that example be a good home project converting it to a detachable box mag version? What would be involved? Would one have to ruin the gun to convert it? Could it be converted? What kind of big box mag would work? I dunno.

Last Edited:
Whoul that example be a good home project converting it to a detachable box mag version? What would be involved? Would one have to ruin the gun to convert it? Could it be converted? What kind of big box mag would work? I dunno.
I am not sure it can be. It operates very similar to a semi auto tube fed shotgun so I dont think it will allow for a magazine, but I guess anything may be possible.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top