JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I switched to this because I have a 3 yr old and lots of stuff to pack around...

I bought one of these a while back and have been using it for a couple of months.

http://www.511tactical.com/push-pack.html

and this..

http://www.511tactical.com/holster-pouch.html (goes inside the inner most pocket and has a thumbreak)

I now have a very comfortable and easy way to carry my pistol and my boy's stuff easily...all without fighting to move stuff around and shuffle to and fro.

Keep in mind ****YOU MUST NEVER ALLOW THIS PACK OUT OF YOUR SIGHT**** In fact - I never take it off when I am out. It's that comfortable. I keep my phone in it but my wallet still stays with me.

Content:

P229R
2 mags
Surefire flashlight
Gerber multitool
some first aid gear
25' of paracord
2 pens and markers
pepper spray
(3) diapers
baby wipes
water bottle
2 baby food squeezer packs
2 string cheese (goes in when we leave and gone while we are out :D)
5-8 cool Hot Wheels
and (1) small Thomas the Tank Engine

ALL of this is mandatory for a safe and successful trip....:p

Nice looking pack. I have the 5.11 COVRT 18 and it's worn really well - I've taken that pack all around the world at this point, and no signs of wear yet.

I do wonder if some people spot these 5.11 packs as 'gun guy' stuff. I cut the external 5.11 tag off mine just in case. But 99.99% of people are oblivious in my experience.

Where does one find the dimentions of this pack? I can't understand why they wouldn't put them in the description?
They obviously haven't checked out their competition's sight to see how to advertise these packs.

Nice looking pack. I have the 5.11 COVRT 18 and it's worn really well - I've taken that pack all around the world at this point, and no signs of wear yet.

I do wonder if some people spot these 5.11 packs as 'gun guy' stuff. I cut the external 5.11 tag off mine just in case. But 99.99% of people are oblivious in my experience.

First thing I thought when I saw it was "That thing just screams gun".

I agree with Bang! I would be surprised to find you carrying all those baby things in your holster! The concept is fine, but the bag doesn't just scream gun at me, it screams paramilitary, law enforcement and hey look everyone; I'm armed.

I don't really like carrying on my body either so I purchased a laptop computer case and I carry it everywhere I go within reason. If I am going into a mall or store they probably are not going to want me carrying it around so I stuff the weapon in a pocket or waist band and wear a cover shirt or jacket. Why not use a real diaper bag and dedicate one pocket to your weapon?

Real men carry pink and baby blue diaper bags around with bunnies and unicorns on them. I know!

I've been using one of the Maxpedition packs that looks exactly the same for several years now. They're great although you will often have to either check it or have it inspected when you go in or out of some stores while carrying. Big surprise when the "inspector" sees my CZ75 SP-01 with three spare 19 round mags inside :eek:

One downside, my K-Bar Extreme won't fit inside it.

You know I had that experience at IKEA with the wife....they asked to check my bag or inspect it...I said "you sure can....as long as you stop every man or woman with ANY type of bag...messenger, purse, hydropack and search their bags too...or are you singling me out or profiling me?"

They let me walk right on it...:D

bubblegum bag.png LargeFieldPack_460x306px.jpg

A time will come when you and your bag are apart. And keep in mind gun savvy people {good and bad} know you have a gun. How is that good?
Remember guns are comforting. Not necessarily comfortable.

And I know what you think your bag is saying. But this is what it's really saying!:)

Anytime I see a Push Pack or Fanny Pack (especially) I think immediately, "gun". YMMV, FWIW.

I guess you've never worked around photographers or camera crews. A fanny pack is part of their wardrobe. Somehow, when I see a guy wearing an untrimmed curly beard, cargo shorts, a Grateful Dead T-Shirt, Birkenstocks (with socks), as well as a fanny pack, I have a hard time thinking anything other than "Hippy". "Gun" is the last thing that comes to mind.

Don't know why some people can't see the obvious? A hippy can have a gun.
The world is the way it is. Not the way we want it to be. Presume it to be. Or wish it to be.
Many people live in la la land, but still keep a small house in reality I guess?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top