JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
She is not done yet and will be back as soon as she can put together another Bill. Last that I looked, there is another gut and stuff Bill available. I don't know if she has the guts to use it.

She will never be done and won't give up. She has been pushing gun control bans for many years and, fortunately, they have been pulled. She thought she had a win this year and got derailed. Sorry Ginny. :p

At least I had the pleasure of watching Ginny Burdick being all sour faced on the news tonight because her anti gun bill got traded off. She was not happy about it at all. She got shot down again. I love it! :p

I changed her wikipedia page where it said "gun safety" to "gun control".

We definitely have to watch out for her in the future.

She will never be done and won't give up. She has been pushing gun control bans for many years and, fortunately, they have been pulled. She thought she had a win this year and got derailed. Sorry Ginny. :p
"Senate Majority Leader Ginny Burdick, D-Portland, said Democrats were elected on issues like gun control and carbon reduction and would not back down, telling Oregon Public Broadcasting that the caucus would abandon the gun bill "over (her) dead body ."
She didn't deliver on that promise either.

At least I had the pleasure of watching Ginny Burdick being all sour faced on the news tonight because her anti gun bill got traded off. She was not happy about it at all. She got shot down again. I love it! :p

This is one of those ladies that sends you to the principal's office. I've met 100 of these in my life from high school on through adulthood and they're all the same. When she shows up, the fun is OVER. Whatever you were doing, you are now going to stop doing it. These types of people live to make rules and tell other people what to do. Definitely not invited to my BBQ.

Last Edited:
We need some pro-gun legislation introduced next legislative session. CHL reciprocity, Constitutional Carry, no gun free zones for CHL holders and on and on... perhaps an official castle doctorine...
Including limiting use of the "emergency" clause to emergencies and any bill that weakens the 2A or any other BOR requires a 3/4 majority in both chambers.

We need some pro-gun legislation introduced next legislative session. CHL reciprocity, Constitutional Carry, no gun free zones for CHL holders and on and on... perhaps an official castle doctorine...
Next legislative session still has Democrats controlling both houses with a super majority.

The next election also happens to be a Presidential election, and if Trump is on the ballot, I don't see the balance of power changing in Oregon. He drives a lot of people on both sides of the aisle to vote (records were set in 2018 even though he wasn't on the ballot), and in Oregon Democrats and Democratic-leaning Independents outnumber Republicans by a wide margin.

This is one of those ladies that sends you to the principal's office. I've met 100 of these in my life from high school on through adulthood and they're all the same. When she shows up, the fun is OVER.
She's HOA busybody, Reverend Mother, Headmistress, Miss Havisham, scatterbrain forgot-my-glasses-on-my-head level of no fun.

Next legislative session still has Democrats controlling both houses with a super majority.

The next election also happens to be a Presidential election, and if Trump is on the ballot, I don't see the balance of power changing in Oregon. He drives a lot of people on both sides of the aisle to vote (records were set in 2018 even though he wasn't on the ballot), and in Oregon Democrats and Democratic-leaning Independents outnumber Republicans by a wide margin.

We need a list of state Senators and Representatives who will be up for reelection so we can target those who had close elections last time.

Nurse Ratched.
Think she's upped the ante on that train wreck. Calling her Nurse Wretched works for me. When it comes to buying a pig in a poke, you get the whole boss hog, assumptions like "I was elected to enact gun safety legislation", are Horse. Doubt most of her sold to the mold electorate give much thought to gun control.

For many of these politicians, the best way to get rid of them is finding a democrat in their district that supports gun rights and then supporting them, even if you're a republican. Voting R in those districts is like voting 3rd party for national elections.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top