JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That last old man & lady were outright belligerent and so typical of many progressive liberals on the west coast (i believe they are from the northeast)!!!!:eek: GO HOME!!!!!
Martha is so disrespectful talking with candy in her mouth!!!

Thanks for showing up guys!!!:cool:

Savas yes
Schraeder abstains
Smith yes
Ludlow yes

Resolution passes and imo because of the strong pro 2a turnout. You can make a difference when you get off your tookass and show up.

Got home just in time to get the live stream up just as the last commissioner was making his remarks before the vote. Good job guys! I'm feeling a lot more up-beat than I did a few months ago.

I hope they re-stream the meeting so I get to see everyone in action.

It was so nice to watch this pass tonight. Savas was a nice surprise as I really thought he would vote no. And Schrader, I think she needs some help. At the very least, she needs to learn how to act like a proper commissioner.

Yay Clackamas County and all those that turned out in big numbers tonight!

Last Edited:
Schrader was about the most unprofessional person I've seen in a long while....rants, side tracks, talking with mouth full of candy, interuptions...and just plain bat guano crazy.

Schrader was about the most unprofessional person I've seen in a long while....rants, side tracks, talking with mouth full of candy, interuptions...and just plain bat guano crazy.

I would say she was about the most disrespectful person there tonight. I hope voters take note of her lack of professionalism next election.

The overflow room overflowed, think they underestimated the pro 2A crowd.

Over 500 emails and letters received to send a strong message to Salem, 45 were against.

Koin 6 was there filming

Sheriff Roberts spoke in support of the 2A

Fruit loop Shroeder wanted instead to vote on her league of women voters proposal, John flatly told her NO.

The guy from laughing-at-liberals was there filming on the right side

Thanks to all who could get there and took the time to write, it made the difference!

Last Edited:
I attended, Shrader has just voted herself out of office, great showing for herself. Lets make sure she does not end up an incumbent next year.

Kevin Starret and the Owner from Richs' Gun shop in Donald made a great showing and well placed words. Thank you gentlemen, extremely well done.

I showed late, unprepared to speak, and no speech in hand. Did I make a difference, you be the judge.

Twas a good meeting.
Shrader looked half looped, wouldn't shut up and sucked up to the ceasefire clowns. Res passed regardless of her.
The antis were trying to sway John Ludlow so went and got him away from them. Some good speakers there :) The pro gun one's were good speakers, the antis were idiots to put it, simply.
All ended very well :D

Last Edited:
I'm with you guys!!!! ;)Stand up and wave!!!!:D

That last old man & lady were outright belligerent and so typical of many progressive liberals on the west coast (i believe they are from the northeast)!!!!:eek: GO HOME!!!!!
Martha is so disrespectful talking with candy in her mouth!!!

Thanks for showing up guys!!!:cool:

???where were you ??
Yeah the hood river couple.
That place is like Boulder colorado .... leftie frootloops mentals.

I attended, Shrader has just voted herself out of office, great showing for herself. Lets make sure she does not end up an incumbent next year.

Kevin Starret and the Owner from Richs' Gun shop in Donald made a great showing and well placed words. Thank you gentlemen, extremely well done.

I showed late, unprepared to speak, and no speech in hand. Did I make a difference, you be the judge.

Yep I was surprised to see Lee there. (Rich's) I used to work with his dad (Lil AL :) ). Great guy. Good family. He gave a good talk tonight as did most pro 2nd folks did.
Excellent turnout :)

Thank you saves me from a lot of typing!

I was appalled at how unprofessional she was.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top