JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you testify, be informed, reasonable, intelligent, and not angry. We want to represent gun owners as reasonable, level headed people who can carry on a friendly conversation about gun rights and crime. Let's try to make it obvious how OCF lies routinely about who we are. Simply stating the facts unemotionally is very effective.

If you testify, be informed, reasonable, intelligent, and not angry. We want to represent gun owners as reasonable, level headed people who can carry on a friendly conversation about gun rights and crime. Let's try to make it obvious how OCF lies routinely about who we are. Simply stating the facts unemotionally is very effective.

Agreed. I don't know if I'll speak at this point, largely for the reasons you state. I don't yet have a well prepared statement ready to go.

We got stuck here til close to or around 6 tomorrow night, so we'll probably be a little late getting there.
Stuck watching the grandkids till then.
Our son has a meeting on his new job and can't get here til close to 6, and we will head for the meeting then.

We will work them over pretty good, so when you make your dramatic entrance they will cave...

Congrats to your son!

We will work them over pretty good, so when you make your dramatic entrance they will cave...

Congrats to your son!

LOL I am actually quiet and reserved. Until................... :D
Thanks,
Yeah he made a big move.
We'll be there, just a bit late. Maybe.... unless he hits clear traffic.

Two questions...

1 -Is this being held where it is lawful to conceal carry for those of us that have permits?

2 - Do we submit written testomony if we chose to speak?

I hope you guys don't mind if i copied and pasted some of this on another hometown forum Sorry wish i had did it sooner didn't realize that no had posted any info on it. I am going to try to be there at least to cheer for our team

So far, and in no particular order we have the following who either plan to attend or are likely to attend:

CWOUSCG
ROC
Vaultman
Taku
War Bird Radio
etrain16
3MTA3
Glock Jock
Navman
jp1985
eldbillbo

This is pretty healthy looking, but more is even better! If you are coming, this is the resolution: http://www.clackamas.us/bcc/documents/presentation/policy20150210d.pdf

Please familiarize yourself so if you testify or ask a question you will be better prepared.

The meeting is close to Benchmade. Anyone know any employees there that could spread the word? Seems like they would have some pro 2nd folks and it would be easy for them to attend.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top