JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Should holsters are great. Actually the most comfortable method of carry I have found(using a leather of good quality).
The problem is I don't wear a jacket 24/7 or it would be the only way I carried.
Works great for cold weather and driving, other than that a hip holster works better for my attire.

I'd recommend Armadillo holsters if you want to try a leather shoulder holster, $100 less than Galco and good leather.
Depending on your body size and gun you might want to go vertical vs horizontal, I bought a horizontal for a Springfield 1911 a while back,but should have gone with vertical. (the long 5" barrel poked out the back of my jacket,IE not as concealed as I wanted)
Ive seen those guys holsters but never talked to anyone that has one.
I hear you about the fact that its more a cold weather carry method. I can't see myself shoulder carrying (unless i get a motorcycle) outside of winter. But it is still a method of carry I really want to try. You read my mind when it came to the cant of the pistol holster. I was thinking vertical positioning simply because it'd conceal better. I may check out the Armadillo company you mentioned.

I wear a shoulder holster under my down vest while elk hunting or in elk camp. It's just a cheapy nylon rig but its usually overtop a heavy Brothers shirt and long johns. My Glock 19 concealed well hanging horisontally and my SR9c does also. I also have a vertical clamshell type for full size handguns that wouldn't conceal well if carried horizontal. I like shoulder holster for driving but don't shoot yourself on the draw!! Brachial artery is right there... :eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top