JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Never mind the economy, jobs or our children's education, we need to spend on time worrying about body armor. These politician's need to stop watching cops and robbers shows on TV.

But what about the chilllllldren? Under this asinine law ballistic shields will de outlawed. Didn't I read somewhere about bullet resistant white boards and backpacks?
Is there really a big scourge of criminals all armored up robbing quick-e-marts?
Why can't I be bullet proof if I want? Who is this guy to tell me I can't over protect myself if I want to!?!?
Next thing they'll be telling me to take off my gas mask!
And that's not sarcasm

How can they prove whats been purchased before the ban?
Its illegal to not grandfather something in.

What about our steel targets and plate carriers?
Both are legal alone, but combined?
I hear Australia is like that.
(Yes I have cheap "budget" armor :))

Anyhow.. This makes no sense to me.. What major crimes have occurred where this should even be an issue?.. Unless they know something is coming. :eek:

And there will be almost nothing stopping someone from making their own steel plate armor - unless they also ban the private sale of certain grades of steel. Are they also going to ban polycarbonate cutting boards?

And there will be almost nothing stopping someone from making their own steel plate armor - unless they also ban the private sale of certain grades of steel. Are they also going to ban polycarbonate cutting boards?

You wont really need cutting boards once they ban knives. I think background checks and a 10 day waiting period are totally reasonable for anything over 20 ga steel. Just think of the resisting you could do with that.

Hey now, I hope thats sarcasm.
:) while Im thinking of it, motorcycle helmets should be permanently attached to the motorcycle. Just think of how tired a police officer is going to get stopping you from resisting if you have a helmet on too.

I'd ban Faraday cages as well. Tazers would be rendered useless to those in faraday cages!!!

Actually, leather coats are pretty thick. Just think of the mayhem someone could cause wearing leather. It was a chief type of armor in the past and any armor is going to make those police exhausted keeping you from resisting

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top