JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
<broken link removed>

Dear Friend,

Whether you have been a supporter of OFF for years, or have just joined us, I want to thank you for all you have done to protect our rights.

These have been difficult weeks for gun owners. We have been attacked and vilified for the actions of madmen. We&rsquo;ve been told that the firearms in our gun safes, which have hurt no one, must be outlawed. We&rsquo;ve been called evil and stupid.

You and I know that the cause of the horror in Connecticut was not any rifle or handgun you own. It was, purely and simply, evil.

We have some truly challenging days ahead, both in Salem and in Washington. But we&rsquo;ve faced these kinds of battles before and, with your help, we have won.

In the last weeks we have received an astonishing amount of support, almost more than we can keep up with. That says more than any &ldquo;poll."

As a father, my heart breaks for every parent who had to face the unimaginable horror of losing a child because our &ldquo;leaders&rdquo; decided those children were not worth protecting.

Now I want to thank you for all you have done to help us create real solutions.

I wish you a safe and peaceful Christmas, knowing that like me, your prayers are with the families of those who lost so much in Newtown.

All the best,

Kevin Starrett

Can we have these alerts come directly to NWFA? and if so how? I do not mind posting these at all but as brothers in arms I think this should be an automatic direct post for the benefit of all. Any Ideas to make this happen?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top