JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I fear that trying to recall any politician based on any single issue or bill is doomed to failure before it begins. The reason being that not enough folks are likely hacked off about that particular issue to be willing to take such action. In all honesty, how many folks in this state are actually pissed about this bill? How many don't even know of it's existence? Heck, there are still plenty of folks, even gun owners that have never heard of SB941.

The recall against Kate is different though - they're not focusing on a single issue or bill, they are basing it on a whole list of issues - issues that affect folks on both sides of the spectrum. Fact is, we need numbers to make a recall happen, and I have a feeling the numbers, based around this single bill, are far too low to have any impact. If we had the numbers, this bill probably wouldn't have passed in the first place.

I say we get the Recalls started on all of them, not just the Gov'ness and this turd, ALL tramplers of the Constitution! I say we go after them all and all at once! Time to use Alsinky against them all, clean this state but good, and send a very powerful and clear message to the rest of the country!

Though I'm not normally a rebel-rouser, I can dig it. We should use every legal means available to hold these Constitution-violating, morally bankrupt, intellectually dishonest nozzles accountable. Even if a recall effort is not successful, it at least sends the message that the people are not amused by their antics. The only thing these scum-suckers fear is being tossed out of office. It is justified, legal, and in my humble opinion, an act of patriotism to put that fear into them. Honest people can disagree on matters of public policy, but fundamental, Constitutionally-guaranteed rights are a non-negotiable.

I have never been a rabble rouser ether, preferring a live and let live kind of life, BUT, I have never taken things sitting down, and when some one threatens me, I respond with measured force. This is where things have been going, these azzhats are really emboldened by success after success and it's time they were stopped cold! I think if we are to have any chance at all to save this republic, NOW is the time, and if the Revolution 2.0 has to start, Why not Orygun, By Orygunions!!!!! And I can see a great big snow ball starting with these actions, citizens of other states, Like our brothers and sisters to the north see what gets done by a well motivated people, and they make changes them selves!

Because of his personal family tragedy, Boquist has a conflict of interest and clearly cannot adequately represent his constituents. Because of his conflict of interest and the clear abide of his elected position, the good people who elected him should now be obligated to remove him from his position of representing them in Salem...

Period...

This guy is the supreme example of a RINO... Talk about the enemy within...

Because of his personal family tragedy, Boquist has a conflict of interest and clearly cannot adequately represent his constituents. Because of his conflict of interest and the clear abide of his elected position, the good people who elected him should now be obligated to remove him from his position of representing them in Salem...

Period...

ZACKLY!!! Time for him to go, ether step down, OR, wait for the good people to throw his azz down the steps of the capital! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I say we get the Recalls started on all of them, not just the Gov'ness and this turd, ALL tramplers of the Constitution! I say we go after them all and all at once! Time to use Alsinky against them all, clean this state but good, and send a very powerful and clear message to the rest of the country!
@Ura-Ki, from your lips to Gods ears... We finally have a Secretay of State who will uphold the law, and give us a fair recall count... I think this is indeed what needs to happen, sooner rather than later... Nothing would make me happier than to see the Oregon State Capital cleaned of the current vermin residing there...

More than a few people have spent considerable time and effort providing current and relevant reference material. If you haven't taken the time to educate yourself, then YOU are a large part of the problem.
Actually, I had a conversation with my father who is highly educated on the bill and is a chief deputy who gave me a copy of the bill which I have read through from the legal action standpoint.

As has been pointed out another threads, there's one other problem. When they file a protection order, you don't have any ability to speak or defend yourself in front of the judge. You are not allowed to participate in the decision to remove your rights.

That is wrong. And I think against the fifth amendment. But I maybe wrong. You should have the right to face your accuser in court.
That is definitely wrong. The part I was referring to was the protection order. That being said the ability to defend yourself is one of the most important parts of our judicial system and should not be taken away from us.

I'd say a recall effort should be Broad Spectrum: "This district voted for a Republican because we wanted something different, instead we got the same crap in a different wrapper on every possible issue, it's time to clean up the trash."

Could this actually be a good example of what happens when bad politicians endorse very bad legislation? Did he even consider that it is NOT A CASE of what government MAY DO but instead a potential case of what government CAN DO?

Or ... did he know all along?

Period...

I can take that he has a different opinion than I do, and I can even understand how he can get there even though it's misguided. What I can't take are 1) doxing the people who wrote him via his email response and 2) threatening those people who dared to write the almighty Boquist.

He needs to be tossed out on his kiester. Failing that he needs to find out who his employers are.

I would even contribute to a democrat over him. There has to be a penalty for Republicans who voted against gun rights. Republicans you're such a minority here it wouldn't matter if you had one fewer

I would even contribute to a democrat over him. There has to be a penalty for Republicans who voted against gun rights. Republicans you're such a minority here it wouldn't matter if you had one fewer
I was under the impression that he wasn't going to run again. Maybe he feels that he sacrificed himself for a greater cause. Liberals are like that. They imagine themselves as larger than life and then give themselves awards and medals for their make believe accomplishments.

I was under the impression that he wasn't going to run again. Maybe he feels that he sacrificed himself for a greater cause. Liberals are like that. They imagine themselves as larger than life and then give themselves awards and medals for their make believe accomplishments.

Let's remember his glorious accomplishments by naming a sewage treatment plant after him.

Just remember there are no politicians on our side. They are only on their sides. Remember the effort by the republican party to hurt our Riley recall and keep him in office? Remember the girlfriend of the republican who tried to scam our recall and OFF out of money by pretending to volunteer to help us? They may occasionally pretend to represent us but they are not our friends.

Just saw a patient yesterday who was a vet and had a service related injury 11 years ago. The VA finally told him to see me for some reason and I fought his secondary insurance company to get the test needed to actually diagnose him of the problem that occurred 11 years ago. I had the same thing happen over and over in Oregon as well. If this dip-poop wanted to help veterans like he says he wants to then he would get them the care they need, not let them wait 11 years to get the testing and treatment they need.

Everyone of these butt-head politicians who say they are for the veterans should personally apologize to my patient yesterday who has been suffering for 11 years who was hurt while in the service.

Yea, the V.A. is a sham, and even with " vets choice" Care options, the hoops you have to jump through are daunting. I have a few service related issues, and the va has denied me several times because I had surgery to deal with them, and even though my primary care doctor has repeatedly said it IS service related, they still fight me every step of the way. Then I hear Gov'ness Kate has cut V.A. funding by 10 %!!!!! HOW IN HECK CAN SHE DO THAT?????? The V. A. IS FED funded, how can a goobmer even do that?:eek:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top