JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry, all I know is what's on the web site.

I was poking around looking for what kind of training I want to schedule for this year and happened across that one on the calendar. Looks like the only class for the year and only 3 spots left. Man I wish I could swing it.

TR mid range event is $900 for 2 days or $1280 for 4 days. I've heard nothing but good things about them but out of my price range. OFA is too for that matter but it's nice to dream.

TR mid range event is $900 for 2 days or $1280 for 4 days. I've heard nothing but good things about them but out of my price range. OFA is too for that matter but it's nice to dream.

Oh come on Kimber, you can come over to the High Desert in Central Oregon and go shooting with me.....heck, you bring the ammo and lunch and I'll take you to my 1000 yard range. ha,ha...

another reason I need to get off my *** and get my CCL

If you want to take a class at OFA but don't have your CCL they will accept a very recent approved background check form. I've done that twice with them. Last time I just transferred one of my lowers to myself and the dealer charged me 10$.

This is another option - Courses | On Target Solutions

I know most of the instructors and they are all good guys with broad experience.

My wife took the class and went from never using a center fire rifle to one day of fitting and zeroing with me and 2 days with them. At the end of the class she was hitting out to 1000 yrds calling her own wind, range and corrections.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top