JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
These hit pieces you post up Joe sure are entertaining to read.

Not a bit of data in this piece showing anything.

Besides, if your research is only to prove a point vs see what the data shows, how can you say you are a true scientist when your adding a bias to the data in one direction?

Even if these types got the funding they wanted, and we had legal means to allow the data to be collected, it wouldn't matter, as they would take anything and paint it negatively.

The data could literally state guns are the reason for puppies to be created and the sun to warm the earth. It could be verified over and over that this is what guns are for by highly accredited scientists and scholars around the world. Then they will point at the data that wasn't in favor of making puppies and sunsets and say, "See, we told you guns kill."

:rolleyes:Two observations:

- There were excessive words in that article*, although the vast majority were spelled correctly.*
- There were fewer punctuation errors in that article than usual.*
- There were the usual poor research, errors of fact and biased assumptions.*

I therefore have determined that the writer was using a semi-automatic keyboard with automatic grammar/spellcheck.

From that I conclude, that all writters should only be allowed to use handset, lead-type, on Gutenberg type manual presses so they could slow down their murder of journalism.

***Official looking footnotes:
1- I have absolutely no Numbers to back up these claims

2- I have only a passing acquaintance with the rules of writing

Last Edited:
LOL.......duh. The Liberals (aka: The Dems) are thinking.....

Outlaw the F/A firearms and that will leave.....semi-autos.
Outlaw the semi-autos and that will leave......revolvers.
Outlaw the revolvers and that will leave......rifles.
Outlaw the rifles and that will leave.......shotguns.
Outlaw the shotguns and that will leave......all of the loose BP firearms.
Outlaw the BP firearms and that will leave..........knives.

They will never be satisfied. It's all a part of their agenda. Of course, laws would never include the police and military.

Schindler_s_List.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Of course, laws would never include the police and military.
Meanwhile... Trump is a totalitarian, the PoPo are racist, and the United States military is totalitarian, racist, and a bunch of war-mongers... they should be the only ones with semiautomatic weapons... huh?

Any... and I mean any... chance at all of reconciling that?

I really think it's time for the anti-civilian-gun-ownership, or Disarm America contingent, to bust-up or shut-up. Say what you're after, be honest. You want to send police officers door to door, to many millions of doors, and confiscate ALL privately owned firearms by force.

Dig this, Stoopids... by the time that happens, you'll be dead, the national mood will have changed, and your manufactured momentum will have dissolved a few times over. Hogg will be eligable for social security, and your kids will still be complaining... cuz they're lil fags. Hopefully their kids will have some sense. Dumbassness tends to skip a generation...

Apologize
Pygmies
Etc.

Last Edited:
Liberal Thinking......

Concealability is important to criminals. Rrrright. So, outlaw handguns. But then, that might lead criminals to cut the barrels off of rifles.

Awww Hell.......BAN THEM ALL.

Liberal_logic.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Meanwhile... Trump is a totalitarian, the PoPo are racist, and the United States military is totalitarian, racist, and a bunch of war-mongers... they should be the only ones with semiautomatic weapons... huh?

Any... and I mean any... chance at all of reconciling that?

I hear that PUTIN has more plans for the next election.

Aloha, Mark

I'd find it interesting......

if the scientists had correlated the numbers of incidents (and victims),

against the numbers of guilty (including suspects)......

who are and/or were suspected to be and/or claimed to be.......

mentally ill* and/or high on or off of drugs (legal and illegal), at the time of their actions/crime(s).

Note that we're still not having that conversation. And truthfully, I won't hold my breath for research about "those people". Rrrrright......cause it's always easier to blame an object (in this case a firearm), rather than a person.

*maybe even throwing out the data for terrorism (because, a logical terrorist would probably use whatever "best means" was available, to get their message across. Otherwise we should/would be considering banning pressure cookers) and/or suicide (again, the logic of a suicidal person to consider). Which also begs the question? Shouldn't someone contemplating mass murder (for whatever reason) and/or suicide be considered, "Mentally Ill" to begin with?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
The scientist missed the CALIBER question........duh.

And I'm not talking about......
.22LR is .22 caliber
and so is a
.223 Rem (5.56 x 45 mm) also a .22 caliber

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR