JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
is there a code? it coming up at 40$ when i click the link
These 33rd mags were part of their "Thanksgiving Leftovers" sale that ended yesterday.
Today they started another of their regular "12% off" sales (code: Save12).

I like Primary Arms, but don't like their pricing philosophies of jacking up prices before they have a 12% off sale.
Their 12% off sales usually make things pretty close to everyday street prices. Sometimes they let a bargain slip through.

These 33rd mags were part of their "Thanksgiving Leftovers" sale that ended yesterday.
Today they started another of their regular "12% off" sales (code: Save12).

I like Primary Arms, but don't like their pricing philosophies of jacking up prices before they have a 12% off sale.
Their 12% off sales usually make things pretty close to everyday street prices. Sometimes they let a bargain slip through.
Their 12% sale is their everyday pricing model. It's not really a discount at all, then you add in shipping because they don't ship free and it's a real struggle to find something for an actual bargain

Their 12% sale is their everyday pricing model. It's not really a discount at all, then you add in shipping because they don't ship free and it's a real struggle to find something for an actual bargain
Agreed.
It always seems like it's the shipping that kills the deal for me.

If I'm going to pay shipping I'd rather buy from someone like Lambo's Armory or Schuyler Arms.

Sorry all. I try to lock these when the deals change. The thing about paying for shipping is it encourages you to order more. I'd never just order two magazines online.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top