JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Guys,

Got some odds and ends some of you might be able to put to use.

1. SOLD: .223 Handloading Components: 100rnds Nosler Custom Competition .224 69gr (New in Box), 100 CCI small rifle primers (New in Box), about 75 rounds one-shot .223 brass. Sell or trade all of it as a single lot. $50
  2. 50 rounds .30-06 reloads: A friend gave this to me because he knew I was a "gun guy." Unknown source. Mixed headstamps. Could be good for the bullets and brass alone? I don't have an '06, so I'd prefer someone get some use outta all this. $30
  3. MTM Case-Gard R-50 Green Ammo Box (suitable for 7mm Rem. Mag and others): Got this from the same friend. I'm out of the magnum game at the moment, but maybe one of you guys could use it? $7.50

Willing to trade for .308 / 7.62x51 surplus. May entertain other offers, so let me know what you're thinking.

Shipping additional.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.