JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The 32 pistol slugs should work in anything 30 cal--even though they are actually a bit oversize.
Speer makes a half jacket .308 100 gr plinker bullet--I've used a bunch of them for light loads
in 30-30 and 30-06. I've even heard of single buckshot in 30-06, but never tried it.

I have been working up a 30M1 load using a 125gr Sierra FPHP which is a 30-30 bullet. Working with less then a max load for the 110 gr slugs I have been getting excellent velocity and accuracy in both my carbine and especially my Ruger Blackhawk in 30 carbine.

Their is a tiny bot of info on line about this combo but as its not in an manual and lawyer approved follow my lead at your own risk.

You should see what happens when you run some .357 Mag slugs out of a .35 Whelen.
Water jugs act like they were hit with a nuke. All the frontal area of 158gr HP with a flat meplat colliding at 3000+ FPS makes things REALLY exciting.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top