JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello all,
First of all THIS GUN IS NOT FOR SALE! TRADE ONLY! Please PM me or email me at [email protected] for a faster reply.

I recently purchased an OD G27 and would like to trade it for a SA 1911 Loaded model and SS models get top priority.

The G27 has about 150 rounds thru it to check for functionality before being carried. Been carrying it for about 2 months now and the gun looks brand new with zero wear.

Paid 509 +tax so I would like to see something close to it in trade value. The Glock +150 $200 in cash for your 1911.

I also have a Comptac Minotaur holster I can trade if you have a IWB holster (similar quality) for the 1911.

View attachment 196394
View attachment 196395

The magazines no longer have the mag extensions on it. it will come with the box, papers and 2 9 round mags.

WA CPL, WA DL and Bill of Sale required (for my record only).

AGAIN! NOT FOR SALE! TRADE ONLY!

Thanks for looking.

Last Edited:
no thanks. already own enough Glocks. want to trade for a 1911 only if there is any interest. if not, I'm just going to keep it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.