Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

OD Glock 23 .40 S&W Carry Package

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by MountainBear, Jul 26, 2009.

1. MountainBear

MountainBear Sweet Home, OR Well-Known Member

Now its fixed, gentleman. No longer for sale. Easy fix. Doesn't hurt my feelings to keep it a while longer. Thanks for all those who put the inappropriate poster in his place. Thanks OFADan for cleaning everything up. No hard feelings.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2009
  2. MountainBear

MountainBear Sweet Home, OR Well-Known Member

Thanks for the responses. Unless the holster sells first, I am selling this as a package. As you can see, I'm already taking a $45 hit on what I'm into it. Thats a good deal for someone. Thanks for the unsolicited advice to break up this package to sell it quicker, however, it will stay as it is for now.

I'm not desperate, but you can always make offers for the package.

P.S. Moderators: This was not a bump, this was a response to the PM's I've received about not being able to sell this as a package. My explanation would have been lost in an edit. My apologies if this is taken as something else.

3. AndyH

AndyH Keizer, Oregon Well-Known Member

Excellent first post... Way to jump in and make a total *** of yourself.:thumbup:

4. Ian1816

Ian1816 Oregon City Active Member

If you take the time to read his post you would see that he said he is willing to add some cash to the trade.

Besides, what buisiness is it of yours?

5. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

Hey Barge, you need to read the rules before you post. You can't trash a guys thread in classifieds..if ya don't like the price, best to just move on.

6. OFADAN

OFADAN Brownsville, OR Well-Known Member

Taken care of the situation fellas...free bump.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.