JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I hate to do this but being unemployed I have to start selling some things off to pay the bills. First thing to go is my XD40 Tactical. It has the OD frame, 5" barrel, and comes with 5 12 round mags, two XD Gear mag carriers and the XD Gear holster, the case the gun came in and the case the XD gear and mags came in.

This is almost new, it has about 200 rounds down the pipe. The only flaw is some small scratches at the muzzle where it rubbed on my pocket knife while I carried the gun in the XD Gear holster...other than that this thing is perfect.

$500 plus actual shipping to your FFL or you come and pick it up from me and your transfer fee is covered in the price. This is out of my personal collection but I will not do a private sale, just too much of a gray area for me.

ETA: I am located in Roseburg.
ETA #2: Guess I should clarify a bit. I am an FFL but this is out of my personal collection, which is why I made the statement about no private sales.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.