JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$450
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Gig Harbor
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hi!

I am selling my OD green CZ -07. It comes with Night Fision Tritium Night Sights , white rimmed back dot and orange rimmed front dot installed. I still have the original sights in the box. It comes with the box, cleaning rod, lock and all the gun came with. It has somewhere around 500 rds through it. It comes with 2 mags.

I am in Port Angeles, but I will be in Gig Harbor for a week or so starting on Mon or Tues, so I could meet at an FFL in the Puget Sound area, preferably South Puget Sound.

I would possibly be willing to trade for an Aero Precision (or other, let me know what you have) 5.56 or 223 Wylde complete upper as well.

If you're a southpaw I'll throw in a HolsterCo appendix carry holster as well.

I would like $450 for it.

IMG_20220601_000206216.jpg IMG_20220601_000146237.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hi!

I am selling my OD green CZ -07. It comes with Night Fision Tritium Night Sights , white rimmed back dot and orange rimmed front dot installed. I still have the original sights in the box. It comes with the box, cleaning rod, lock and all the gun came with. It has somewhere around 500 rds through it. It comes with 2 mags.

I am in Port Angeles, but I will be in Gig Harbor for a week or so starting on Mon or Tues, so I could meet at an FFL in the Puget Sound area, preferably South Puget Sound.

I would possibly be willing to trade for an Aero Precision (or other, let me know what you have) 5.56 or 223 Wylde complete upper as well.

If you're a southpaw I'll throw in a HolsterCo appendix carry holster as well.

I would like $450 for it.

View attachment 1213956 View attachment 1213957

I have a NIB Aero Precision M4E1 Enhanced complete upper in 5.56, 16" mid-length MLOK that I'll trade for your CZ.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.