JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FYI, The TCGC Tuesday night 600 yard shoot is open to non members for $5 per night.

Goosebrown talked me into going back in June this year and I am hooked.
I completely understand the not wanting to compete part. Because this is a discipline, they follow match rules so scores are valid for competition however many people just work on their loads due to the electronic scoring or bring hunting rifles and only fire a few rounds.
22 minutes per relay with unlimited sighters. You don't have to submit a score. When crowded they run multiple relays to get everyone shooting. Recently 4 of the best shooters went to a match in New Mexico and came home with 26% of the medals. You would think these guys and gals would be unapproachable but they are the easiest to talk to. Open sharing makes this group better as a whole. Yes it is nerve wracking walking in the first time but soon you realize you do fit in.
That's great info!

Here's one good precision loading reference I've used in the past: Metallic Cartridge Handloading: Pursuit of the Perfect Cartridge: Mic McPherson: 9781571573711: Amazon.com: Books

As well as these:

I just received Handloading for Competition by Zediker. It is an OUTSTANDING book!

It's like buying a pitcher of beer for one of the grey beards at the range and listening to endless hours of 'This is what I've learned over the last 50 years.'

I just received Handloading for Competition by Zediker. It is an OUTSTANDING book!

It's like buying a pitcher of beer for one of the grey beards at the range and listening to endless hours of 'This is what I've learned over the last 50 years.'
All three are very good. Lots of great info from each!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top