JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys! I'm making a trip out to the coast for a weekend and I'll be staying in Oceanside. I'm looking for a spot to shoot in the wilderness. I've been viewing google maps and it looks like the land 2mi directly to the east of town is pretty decent. If anyone has any input about shooting near Oceanside and that area in particular let me know! Thanks!

*Side Note* My buddies and I pick up our trash/brass, we're responsible shooters and respect the land

Just pay attention to the signs, if any, when you leave the pavement. There are some places they are cracking down on the shooting from the road. I just went and threw some .357 lead yesterday, and they had a new sign posted where I go, saying that you must be off the road when target shooting or a $450 fine. I've only seen this in areas that is close to homes. I usually go on the backside of Tillamook Ridge, because it's close, and the roads all dead end. But because Tillamook Ridge overlooks the Tillamook Valley, they got it all posted.

A few of my friends are trying to get a gun range in place, but a few cry babies have cried too loudly. And put a stop to it for now.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top