JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why? The OP isn't suggesting he tried to build a non-NFA MG. He's having a malfunction of the rifle. And he's not the first person to have a build act up with more than one round being sent with a single trigger press. There's nothing illegal here. Just a malfunction that the OP is looking to fix.
Lighten up guys.
And goes without saying any suggestions other than getting this firearm to properly function in SA will result in this thread being locked up tighter than a bull rider's azz at go time.

Tighter than a skeeter's bubblegum in a nose dive.
Thats the only one I can post here, and still be a member tomorrow LOL

=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ammoland.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F03%2FFull-Semi-Automatic-600x496.jpg

Quick follow up on this since I made some progress...

I ended up working with Paul at FM Products and he had a few ideas. I pulled him in since I'm using the bolt & buffer assembly from FM Products currently. He sent out a trigger for me to try since they make them and it was the suspect part.

I had a chance to shoot the rifle today and it functioned flawlessly for 300 rounds / 25 magazines. :s0061: Previously it seemed I would get 2/3 round discharges every other magazine at least. Today wa all Pew, no pew, pew, pew...

It would be nice to A/B the triggers and see the differences but I'm low on time & happy that things are working as expected. Already have the paperwork printed out to return the trigger that was malfunctioning.

I will be looking at more Foxtrot Mike Products in the future. Support & quality both are coming in really high on my list.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top