JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What firearm deals are you seeing or not seeing out there for this years Black Friday sales?

I noticed that Cabelas is not offering the typical $ off deal they usually run for Black Friday.

images.jpeg

I haven't seen any signs of Federal Black Pack deals with rebates either. Also I'm not seeing the sub $200 T/C Compass rebate rifle deals:(

Lots of cheap AR parts though.

Visited my local Cabelas yesterday.

Ammo shelves were about 1/4 full. Used guns was about 1/2 of the normal quantity and new guns was about 1/3 of the normal quantity .

Black powder guns was about 1/2 of the normal quantity.

Less to sell, so prices are not moving much.

I laughed a little when I saw black Friday had been hard printed on the wall calendar hanging up at work. I think it's over. The last couple years before the Rona were just big retailers 1 upping each other on how early they could be open. I think it was Wally World who basically said " forget Thanksgiving, we're starting black Friday at 4pm Thursday ".
Maybe 2019??

We used to try to do small promotions and sales years ago but lately it's been difficult for a number of reasons.

Lower inventory than usual, rising costs of not just inventory but taxes/labor/rent/insurance, etc., big box places selling stuff for prices that it would be insane to try to match...as much as I hate to say it I don't think we'll be running any holiday promotions this year.

We used to try to do small promotions and sales years ago but lately it's been difficult for a number of reasons.

Lower inventory than usual, rising costs of not just inventory but taxes/labor/rent/insurance, etc., big box places selling stuff for prices that it would be insane to try to match...as much as I hate to say it I don't think we'll be running any holiday promotions this year.
Still; if I may be so bold to say, I think everyone here wishes you the best for your company this holiday season regardless of any sales.
We all have to stick together during this tumultuous time.

Last Edited:
Bring some Molotovs on the 25th and give a new meaning to "Black Friday" ?
Some of the rigs looked as if they have been burned out already:) I am not use to seeing truck campers sitting on the ground (no truck). I don't think one them had all the windows intact. And some appeared to not have any windows. I feel sorry for the guy working at the plaid pantry nearby.

All I know is I stay away from the city on that Friday. :s0155:
Why only on that special day? I have to go to work, but I don't go downtown unless it's to see a friend at his business which he's planning on moving. If it wasn't for my job, I could go the rest of my life without visiting the city.
I drove out on Foster today towards 128th and the line up of homeless rvs was insane on both sides of the road.
Foster Villa.
Real nice, huh? I have a friend with a nice little house for sale on 114th between Holgate and Powell. Been on the market for two months without an offer. Wonder why, NOT!

I drove out on Foster today towards 128th and the line up of homeless rvs was insane on both sides of the road.
Ain't that beautiful out there? Another one you ought to see if you ever go out Troudale/Chinook Landing way. Take Marine Drive and below the Dike out there the last couple miles before the city limits of Troutdale/potland there must be100 or more people and vehicles mire in the mud. Burned, dissabled, tire/wheeless. Piles of every type of rubbish and garbage, and camps, rubbish and garbage way back in the trees. It makes that Foster rd scene look like a play ground. Once you hit the city limits, it stops.

Thanks potland mayor, ted wheeler, and his henchmen, the potland city council.

Pics or it dint happen.

Joe
It looks much worse now than when this news segment was filmed but it gives you a taste of what the rvs look like. Although it probably would be considered an upscale RV resort area in MI:)

It looks much worse now than when this news segment was filmed but it gives you a taste of what the rvs look like. Although it probably would be considered an upscale RV resort area in MI:)

You know that whole area down there was turned into a flood plane for Johnson Creek? The people that lived there were flooded regularly during real wet times. We knew a couple of people that had homes down there. The city bought them out, tore down the homes, and turned it into a flood plane. It's public land now with very little access. What pull outs they do have are inhabited by the homeless trash.
https://www.portlandoregon.gov/bes/article/286175

Gad - seeing Jeff Gianola on screen after all these years is is more horrific than the Foster road parking lot. Reminds me of @No_Regerts avatar :
38896.jpg

@red442joe , the news anchor I speak about is Portland's equivalent to Bill Bonds, but doubt he drinks as much as ol' Bill did....

Gad - seeing Jeff Gianola on screen after all these years is is more horrific than the Foster road parking lot. Reminds me of @No_Regerts avatar :
View attachment 1076288

@red442joe , the news anchor I speak about is Portland's equivalent to Bill Bonds, but doubt he drinks as much as ol' Bill did....
Hi def tv has not done any favors for news anchors.

The sporting good store I work for is having the same issue as others. We are not even doing an add this year as supply is so low that it's hard to put any thing on sale. I know they have repriced a few things, mainly less popular items and some products that have actually come down in price compared to what they were. They never tell us what they are doing until the day of black Friday so we cannot tell folks to wait for certain items.
So, it will be nothing like in the past but I will be there just the same greeting folks with a smiling face so I tell folks no primers, no practice 9mm or 45 and yep that is all the powder I have and nothing is hidden in the back..LOL

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top