JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
270 Winchester
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Gorgeous, one owner, low round count, excellent condition Remington 700 stainless in .270 Winchester with grey/nutmeg Boyd's laminate stock and Leupold VXiii 2.5-8x36mm matte black scope.

This rifle is accurate and shoots sub 1" groups with several factory loads. ONLY factory loads have been fired and round count is less than 200. It is currently sighted in for Hornady Superperformance 130 grain GMX ammo and ready for you to hunt 2" high at 100 yards.

The Boyds stock was professionally fitted with minimal glass bedding needed and has a Pachmayer recoil pad. In my experience, nothing soaks up recoil
better than a laminate stock. Coupled with the superb recoil pad and this rifle shoots like a dream.

The rifle has no blemishes other than what is shown on the trigger guard. I believe the coating they used on the aluminum trigger guard just didn't hold up like it should have. Every other component is stainless and shows very little, if any, wear. The bore is perfect.

The scope was factory new when purchased. The glass is 100%. I use a scope leveler to align my scopes to rifles.

$1100 for the package (preferred sale) OR $650 for the rifle.

Full cash sales will include what ammo I have left - mostly partial boxes of popular factory loads.

I will meet at any reputable FFL in the PDX/Vancouver area.

20221025_174945.jpg 20221025_173647 (1).jpg 20221025_173932.jpg 20221025_173953.jpg 20201003_175647.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Willing to ship to Oregon? I live in the Salem area. Or I can meet you in the Portland area FFL or Vancouver but I don't know much about transfer rules between states.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.