JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Up in my neck of the woods they have people at Walmart asking folks to sign petitions for stricter background checks. All for the sake of keeping guns out of the hands of criminals.

The guy was offended when I refused to sign his petition.

Bloomer paid no doubt :-/
People are dense.

I want to be sure I understand something. Because of "Godwin's Law", we can no longer make an obvious comparison because some idiot will post "Godwin. Game."? I think not. The fact of the matter is, most of what Obongo does is a direct correlation to something done in 1939 Germany.

I hope everyone remembers Obunger calling out Bush for getting the approval of the Senate and Congress for wars in Iraq and Afghanistan as he marches on into Syria without so much as a conversation. Sounds a lot like Hitler to me.

"Godwin's Law". Wow. People will protect evil so much that they refuse to mention Nazi's and how horrible they were. King O has it really good. Thank God no one would dare invoke "Godwin' Law" when Bush was in office. Absolutely amazing.

I want to be sure I understand something. Because of "Godwin's Law", we can no longer make an obvious comparison because some idiot will post "Godwin. Game."? I think not. The fact of the matter is, most of what Obongo does is a direct correlation to something done in 1939 Germany.

I hope everyone remembers Obunger calling out Bush for getting the approval of the Senate and Congress for wars in Iraq and Afghanistan as he marches on into Syria without so much as a conversation. Sounds a lot like Hitler to me.

"Godwin's Law". Wow. People will protect evil so much that they refuse to mention Nazi's and how horrible they were. King O has it really good. Thank God no one would dare invoke "Godwin' Law" when Bush was in office. Absolutely amazing.

:s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads