JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Now that Al Franken has been handed his Senate Seat nothing stops the passage of any number of bills to reduce the American population to servitude and penury. If you value your children's future buy a shovel and start diggin.

Now that Al Franken has been handed his Senate Seat nothing stops the passage of any number of bills to reduce the American population to servitude and penury. If you value your children's future buy a shovel and start diggin.

Well, tell us how you really feel:s0131: I don't see where the Supreme Court comes in, they are replacing a liberal judge with the same, so no difference. Quite decrying what has happened, ask yourself why it happened ( the spiral effect of the GOP) and do something to remedy the situation in 2010. you can crawl in the hole (look for ones that were either used by the fraidy cats of the Clinton years or the ones dug by the Democrats during the Bush years) or work to make a real positive change. Build a mountain, not a hole.

Well, tell us how you really feel:s0131: I don't see where the Supreme Court comes in, they are replacing a liberal judge with the same, so no difference. Quite decrying what has happened, ask yourself why it happened ( the spiral effect of the GOP) and do something to remedy the situation in 2010. you can crawl in the hole (look for ones that were either used by the fraidy cats of the Clinton years or the ones dug by the Democrats during the Bush years) or work to make a real positive change. Build a mountain, not a hole.
People who whistled and cheered (or just sat back and did nothing) as neo-cons corrupted the GOP do not have any right to complain now. They caused this mess and they can either start fixing it or shut up.

Until we get a viable third party (the only way to solve the current problems) nothing is going to change in politics.

PS: Winning more votes is not being "handed" anything. That argument sounds like sour grapes and accomplishes nothing.

Having lived through more Democratic Administrations than I care to recall I base my opinion on more than suposition, this is not your dad's democratic party. This is the New Democratic Party for a New Age operating under new rules not written by the Founding Fathers but by revolutionary progressives.
PS Franken WAS handed a Senate seat by the state supreme court controlled by the democratic party not by a new election or an accurate recount

9. The "Legal & Political" section is to pertain to firearms only. There shall be no legal & political discussion and/or material outside of the "Legal & Political" section.

There are many different people here with many different viewpoints on various issues. Like religion, discussing these issues here is highly likely to offend and very little good can come of it. We need to be focusing on the things that bring us together (firearms), not the things that have the potential to divide us (politics).

For conservative discussion, check out <broken link removed>

For liberal discussion, check out Democratic Underground

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR