JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Good news: Next year I'll work on growing jobs

Right now, because Congress failed to act before leaving on vacation, more than one million Americans are poised to lose a vital source of income just a few days after Christmas. For many people who are still looking for work, unemployment insurance is a lifeline that can make the difference between temporary hardship or lasting catastrophe.

Instead of punishing these families who can least afford it — especially now — Congress should first restore that lifeline immediately, then put their entire focus on creating more good jobs that pay good wages.

That’s what I’ll be focused on next year, and every day I have the privilege of being your President. Growing the economy. Expanding opportunity. Building an America that offers everyone who works hard the chance to get ahead, and every child a fair shot at success.

And if Congress continues to act in the spirit of cooperation we’ve seen in recent weeks, I’m confident we can make much more progress together in the year to come. Thank you. Have a great weekend and a very Merry Christmas

But, but what about this?

How many times will people fall for this? He's pretending that Obamacare never happened, blaming congress again, taking his ball and going home to Hawaii. What a leader.

He sounds like one of those pull string toys to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason he can't find where the jobs are, is because he's never had one.
He has no idea where they are, or who provides them, or how to get one.

Obama so loved the poor....

That he made millions more of them!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

Obama's finally going to focus on jobs ....:s0112::s0114::s0112::s0112::s0114::s0114::s0112::s0112::s0112::s0114::s0114::s0114::s0114::s0114::s0112::s0112::s0112::s0112::s0114::s0114:

While he's in Hawaii on ANOTHER vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

I think he should be in prison, right beside Holder, Clinton, Rice, Bernanke, Christie, Reid, Pelosi, Boehner, etc...

Ya think NSA is watching me now? Probably has been since I became a member here.

I am one of the last ones who wants to harm America. But since I am a Christian/Constitution/Freedom believing Patriot, I am probably on "the list". :s0162:

Ya think NSA is watching me now? Probably has been since I became a member here.

I am one of the last ones who wants to harm America. But since I am a Christian/Constitution/Freedom believing Patriot, I am probably on "the list". :s0162:

All you have to do is renounce your beliefs and say you are a Obongo liberal, Birkenstock wearing, Duck Dynasty hating, granola cruncher that flies a rainbow flag in your front yard and thinks meat is murder. You'll go from zero to hero before you can say government cheese.....

9. All political discussion must be directly related to firearms, gun rights, or the second amendment.

There are many different people here with many different viewpoints on various issues. Like religion, discussing these issues here is highly likely to offend and very little good can come of it. We need to be focusing on the things that bring us together (firearms), not the things that have the potential to divide us (politics).

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top